The Chicken Dance

by zoiks 10 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
    zoiks

So... how many of you participated in this at a JW wedding? Tell us, don't be shy! I'll go first: I participated in the chicken dance on at least 3 separate occasions, all JW weddings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I was told to Shut Down this Immoral Dance by an Elder who was 300 yrs old at my Wedding! LOL

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Wow... I'm almost embarassed for you zoiks. I've never had to do that or experienced that at ANY JW wedding I've been to.

lol! CRAZZZZZY!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Don't be embarrassed for me, Soldier! With time and counceling, I have come to forgive myself and even embrace my former chicken-dancing ways. Of course, the chicken dance didn't get anywhere NEAR my wedding!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's compulsory at all Kiwi functions except funerals.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Darth, I can't believe the Chicken Dance was shut down for being immoral! LOL! What could possibly be sexy about it?

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Crikey! I broke into a cold sweat when I read this thread.

My eldest son got married last Saturday and at some point, at the reception, the bloody Chicken Dance came on and had more dancers than any other song.

I was mortified. Black Sheep could be right.

(I joined in)
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Shaking of the butts and we did a line dance with it so we held the persons hips and moved then did the chicken moves.....

I should of woken then LOL

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ok, I'll meekly admit I did it back in the 90s.

• AnneB
    AnneB

The Chicken Dance and The Elecric Slide...what *were* people thinking???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit