Lurkers: What do you think of DJEggnog?

by sabastious 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

I'm curious to what the lurkers think of this guy? Have you read a lot of his posts? Do you think he makes good points? What is your overall opinion of this Watchtower Apologist?

If you haven't posted yet, make an account and post here what you think, I am very curious to hear your opinions.

And of course I'd like to hear non-lurker opinions as well.

-Sab

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Seems to end up with egg on his face.

• jay88
    jay88

Some long post are necessary to get a point across, but eggnog's comments seem to alway be long-winded. He seem to think that longer = credibility. My alarm goes off when a person can not get their point across with 2 or 3 paragraph's.

• Heaven
    Heaven

He's counting time. I bet his Field Serve-Us Reports are glowing.

• baltar447
    baltar447

No way I can read his ridiculously long posts. I avoid those threads.

• S EIGHT
    S EIGHT

At first I was looking forward to healty discussion but as jay88 says - too long winded so I've not bothered getting involved. It does make you wonder why he/she bothers though. He/she really ought not to be here at all in view of the counsel given.

S8

• sabastious
    sabastious
    My alarm goes off when a person can not get their point across with 2 or 3 paragraph's.

Too true! He obviously has spent a lot of time coming to his conclusions, but has not spent any time describing them in clear and concise language.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It does make you wonder why he/she bothers though.

I'm positive it's a he.

I think it's pretty clear that he feels this forum needs a staunch JW presence. Obviously he feels qualified to provide this presence.

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I worry about him, so little love and understanding in his posts.

I hope that there is love and understanding in his life, truly.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I worry about him, so little love and understanding in his posts.

He's not here to empathize, he's here to provide a rebuttal to the whole forum. He treats us here like Jesus treated the pharisees, of which I would guess is the catagory he places us in.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit