observations from today's tower study and questions

by therevealer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• therevealer
    therevealer

Page 29 paragraph 16 At the head of an army of powerful angels and, no doubt, his resurrected

brothers, he will destroy Satan's entire political, military, and commercial system on

earth. (Rev. 2:26, 27; 19:11-21)

Page 28 paragraph 11 "Come, Lord Jesus" 11 In the revelation given to the apostle John,

several times Jesus said that he was coming quickly. (Rev. 2:16; 3:11; 22:7, 20) Doubtless, he was referring to his coming to execute judgment upon Babylon the Great and the rest of Satan's wicked system of things.

Page 28 paragraph 12 Before Jesus comes against Satan's visible organization, the last of

the 144,000 members of spiritual Israel will receive the final sealing. The Bible states clearly

that the winds of destruction upon Satan's system will not be released before this sealing of the

144,000 is completed.

I really would expect more from these spirit guided gb than "no doubt" and "doubtless". But I guess they have to allow for changing their minds.

Also is the thought that "no doubt" his resurrected brothers will help in this destruction recent?

And if the final sealing means resurrection to heaven does this contradict some being on earth for Armageddon

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No doubt? Does this mean that we are required to believe what they say? "No evidence, but you are required to believe it anyways" is more accurate.

• therevealer
    therevealer

Yes WTWizard. And further I think it can be said "no doubt" they are idiots. And it is "doubtless" anything they put there own twist on will make sense.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

No doubt

Doubtless

Evidently

All evidence points to

These are all words and statements used by propagandists to prove points they can't really prove with facts

LD

• Ding
    Ding

"No doubt" doesn't seem to leave much wiggle room, does it?

Of course, it will all be forgotten if they get "new light."

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

And if the final sealing means resurrection to heaven does this contradict some being on earth for Armageddon

I always understood this in such way that they can be sealed as member of the kings and priests in heaven, irrevocably, as they are ultimatelly proven righteous and cannot fail anymore. Their earthly lives will however continue and the transformation to heaven from earthly life is then separate occasion. What I'm uncertain about is if surviving anointed and sealed are expected to stay for a while in post-Armageddon world.

• therevealer
    therevealer

Thanks for the comments.

• St George of England
    St George of England

clearpoison

WT January 1, 2007 pp30-31:

"When will the remnant of Anointed Christians who have initially been sealed receive their final sealing? Any still alive on earth will be sealed "in their foreheads" before the outbreak of the great tribulation. When the four winds of tribulation are unleashed, all of spiritual Israel will have been sealed in finality, even though a few will be still alive in the flesh and must yet finish their earthly course."

No proof of any of that of course, but that is what the WT says for what it's worth.

George

• therevealer
    therevealer

Okay. Thanks St George of England. "even though a few will be still alive in the flesh" answers that part of my question. Hard to keep up with the changes in thought.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Who is the head of this group of angels? he must be a powerful MF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit