How was dating as Jehovah Witness?

by Pitchess Co-Gen 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Never happened. I didn't want to stumble other people by being attracted to girls.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It was like going into restaurents, but never eating anything:(

S

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If it gets more serious they can start going out in field service together.

We had a recent CO condemn "Field Service Dating". That's a NO-NO!

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen
    I think the process of getting to know a person was worse,than dating. Getting to know a JW sister was like a job interview for me. I felt and still do to this day that most sisters were only interested in status. Are you A.) An Bethelite B.) An Elder , or C.) An Ministerial Servant. If not oMG why are you talking to me ?

I felt the exact same way when I was trying to date a witness girls It seems that there always trying to look for perfection .

• WhatWasIThinking
    WhatWasIThinking
    I think the process of getting to know a person was worse,than dating. Getting to know a JW sister was like a job interview for me. I felt and still do to this day that most sisters were only interested in status. Are you A.) An Bethelite B.) An Elder , or C.) An Ministerial Servant. If not oMG why are you talking to me ?
    I know I can't make a blanket statement,but I thought some sisters where waiting for a cross between a Will Smith/George Clooney/Matthey McConaughey in looks, Warren Buffet in the pocket ( not really,but def well off ) , at the same time still uber spiritual enough to be a Bethelite hopefully,but an MS at least.

I noticed the same things in my short time in. So many sisters that would only date an MS or Elder, and others that also required you to have a good job and be super hot. Sorry sisters but you can't be that choosey when you are limited to such a small dating pool.

I dated one sister that I worked with and had known for years before I got dunked. She just used me to make her inactive ex-boyfriend jealous so that he would come back to meetings. Thankfully we went to different halls. After that I hung out with another sister quite a bit and we were always flirting, chatting on the phone, texting, etc. One day I asked her out and she never said another word to me again. We were in the same hall and she never even said hello to me after that. She moved after about a year. The JW views on dating screw people up so bad. All she had to do was say no and I would have dropped it and we could have still been friends. Everyone is so sheltered it made adults act like little kids.

I tried one more time with a sister who my friend tried to hook me up with. We went out in a group a few times, with me never driving, and all was well until she saw my car. Yes it was nothing special but it wasn't bad. It was just a basic economy car that I had purchased new about 5 years before. She didn't want to date a "poor" guy. After she found out I wasn't poor (I had paid cash for the car, had a nice home, a paid off truck, two motorcycles, a quad, and no debt other than my home) she tried to get back with me. I'm glad that one didn't work out.

After that I stopped even trying to date sisters. Generally speaking they have no education, no money, are screwed up in the head, and you don't get sex (goes for brothers as well).

• eruption
    eruption

Me and ex mrs eruption, used to keep one foot on the floor, it didnt work, we still ended up shagging , if I had had a chaperone (female ) WE would have had a threesome, she liked girls too.

Anyway ex mrs E, is now with her new guy Elder, 2 kids, I miss them both though, they are both great people, if they werent JW,s I know we would still be friends, though Alan, the elder, probably would have reservations, but once he recognised I didnt want her back, and would even babysit for them, Ah well we can but dream !!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit