Well the JWC@fe is no more...

by serenitynow! 28 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I tried to find it, but it's gone. As well as the Jehovah's Witness FB page. It seems in the recent weeks those sites became "overrun" with apostates and were no longer encouraging.

Now where are we to go?

• Ding
    Ding

Right here!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Isn't that the place where people were getting "df'd" and everything was suppressed? If so, then good riddance! They're not supposed to be on the Internet anyway.....

• moshe
    moshe

Ah, JWs just have no stomach for a true debate. Those JW only sites are all doomed to eventually self-destruct, as there are too many people in the world who have an axe to grind with the WT religion. They can't continue to backstab ex-members whose only crime is they "walked away" and not expect problems- you reap what you sow, - are you listening Governing Body?

• Ding
    Ding

A constantly cheerful "Isn't God's organization wonderful" forum isn't likely to last long.

Too boring.

JWs get enough of that at the KHs.

And the GB won't tolerate a forum where "grumbling" is welcome...

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

The page was extremely boring until we showed up and started asking questions and discussing things. All the JWs said was "greetings brothers, wasn't the watchtower great today, agape!" I swear if someone ever says agape to me IRL I will lose it! I guess I was a bad JW because I didn't talk like that when I was in, I was trying to find out the gossip. And they all talked about how "little time there is left", how they "can't wait to get to paradise," just creepy and weird.

• Ding
    Ding

"All the JWs said was `greetings brothers, wasn't the watchtower great today, agape!'"

Sort of like Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood...

• chickpea
    chickpea

let's hope the trend carries clear thru to the mother ship

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What did they expect..

They had a discussion board,that didn`t allow discussion..

Why not open a Bar that doesn`t allow Drinking?..

Dumb Ass`s..LOL!!..

Pro WBT$ Sites are Dead before they Start..

The WBT$ kills them all..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe

Is that why they call it the WT Study and not the WT discussion?-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit