Bombshell: Is the AJWRB for real?

by Nickolas 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I have one key question for you, Mary. Are there active Jehovah's Witnesses involved in the reform movement?

• Balsam
    Balsam

Nickolas,

It was decided not to persue another sister group to the JW's, as we investigated the teachings of JW's we all gradually realized this would be futile pursuit. It has been left to each of us individually how we would deal with being out if we are.

There were some active ones in AJWRB, but their identity is kept very secret to protect them from being disfellowshipped. Some of the Elders from various HLC have joined us but it has tedious trying to keep their identity protected. They feel they can do greater work of helping other by remaining in the witnesses and some of them have active family members they are trying to protect & help by remaining in.

Trust that we are trying our best to get the information out concerning blood and the WTS misconceptions. I've been on radio a couple of times talking about AJWRB and my volunteer work to help others who write me though emails to figure out if the Society has been deceiving them. Another thing is that we are not paid, we are volunteers and we do this to help save JW's lives. We appreciate any contributions people make to keep our web-site up and running. Thanks for your interest in AJWRB.ORG we work hard to educates the JW's, medical people, and the general public.

Sincerely,

Balsam aka Mary at AJWRB.ORG

• TD
    TD

You might find this individual's contributions interesting:

He was someone of note at the JW world headquarters. I didn't believe him at first, but he convinced me off line in a way that couldn't be denied.

Reforming this toxic doctrine was important enough to him to jusitfy the risk in coming here.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I am not involved in the maintenance of articles or content of the AJWRB.ORG site. It is still managed by some who are still Witnesses. Like with Watchtowercomments.com (V's site, who is still a JW) and a dozen other websites, I merely facilitate background functions, like hosting. I have about 45 domain names; some are people I just help out to do their own thing. I haven't put a single thing up on AJWRB.ORG.

I've got domain names you've never even heard of. Some sit hidden, awaiting execution at appropriate times. :-))

Randy

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I am left with doubt that there might be a splinter group within the WTBTS determined to make a difference. If there is a group, let's take this offline. If not, then let's just all move on.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Having digested this thing overnight, I recognise my comment above was unwarranted. The AJWRB is for real. That seems patently clear. And there does seem to be a movement within the WTBTS - I hesitate to use the adjective "subversive", but that will be how the movement is perceived by the hierarchy and for that reason defining the dimensions of the movement will not be possible - and maybe it's not even important. Just knowing that it exists is enormously encouraging.

Congratulations to Mary and the others involved in the AJWRB endeavour. You have all done a remarkable job putting together a devastating argument challenging the legitimacy of the WTBTS blood doctrine. More importantly, I believe your work will help undermine the Society by exposing it for what it really is.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

TD, I've just finished reading the thread you recommended above. It is indeed an eye opener - real, logical conversation by active Jehovah's Witnesses on the blood issue. What is also remarkable is the courtesy and respect evident in those 10 year old posts. It almost leaves the impression, within the context of other more recent threads I have been reading, that this board got hijacked somewhere along the line by vandals. Anyway, many thanks for the tip. Enlightening.

• TD
    TD

I used to travel a lot and have met a few of them. They're definitely real.

Of course that was nearly 15 years ago, and I don't know where any of them are at now in their own personal journeys. At the time though, they perceived themselves as "Loyal opposition" --a concept utterly lost on the leadership of an organization like this.

As you saw, JW internet discussion was very, very different just 10 years ago.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Yes, they are real, some are still active JWs.

That's why I am not leaving my own 2 cents on the site. :-))

Randy

• Balsam
    Balsam

Thanks Randy and TD for verifying we are the real deal at AJWRB.ORG. I know the WTS wishes we would go away. I doubt we will bring it down but certainly we can help those who wish to examine the truth about the blood policy.

Mary at AJWRB aka Balsam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit