It Is Not the First Time

by AGuest 83 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with, may you all have peace!

I have not been posting "a lot" lately (not that I post a lot, considering the averages) and there is a reason: I have another bit to share and just wasn't up to the "fight" that usually comes when I do so. So, I had to take a step back and let our Lord refresh me a bit and give me the strength... and flint-y forehead... that I would need to follow through with this post.

Over the past few months there have been those who take issue with the name that I have shared with you regarding the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, which is the name given me by Christ himself. Many have even wept and gnashed their teeth over this information, some even going so far as to ridicule the name itself. And all for one reason: it is not the name given to them in most Bible versions. Even those who admit that the Bible contains errors, indeed, was not actually written by God and thus much is not even inspired, let alone "scripture" but was compiled by earthling man and so only contains scripture and... cannot seem to come to grips that perhaps even the name(s) stated in it are incorrect.

I have shared with you all, openly, honestly, and without hesitation the names given to me by the Holy One of Israel himself: both the Father's (JaHVeH, which means "JAH... who..."brings forth armies/who breathes armies into existence/causes armies to come into existence") and his (JAHESHUA, which means "JAH Saves/Salvation of JAH"... MISCHAJAH, which means "chosen/anointed of JAH"). And while it did disturb me somewhat when ones took issue, I totally understand the reluctance to accept either that truth or those names, in light of what has been made known by man. I am making this post, however, because of what recently occurred with me and what I was directed to share with you at that time.

Close to two weeks ago now, my Lord said to me:

“It is not the first time, child, that Israel has been given a name not known to them, nor that those who did not know the True God of Israel rejected the name given to them by His servant.”

Immediately after, I heard the voice of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH Himself (which makes my sixth time), say:

“You will go and say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the God of Israel, JaHVeH, has said: release my people and send them out into the land that they may celebrate with me there.’”

I realized the voice was not speaking to me but to another, and I heard directly after that I heard the voice of a man say:

“I come to you in the name of JaHVeH, the God of your servants Israel . Our God, JaHVeH, has said to Pharaoh that he should release this people and send them into the land so that they may honor Him with feasting there.’”

I then heard another voice say:

“Who is JaHVeH and who is he that I should listen and do as he says? I am ruler of ALL the earth, am I not? Remove yourself from in front of me! I am not releasing the Hebrews nor will I send them anywhere except back to their labor. I am God. There is no JaHVeH that I should listen to him. You have come for yourself and you do not direct me.”

I then heard the voice of the Most Holy One of Israel again, saying to the one He had spoken to before:

“I am JaHVeH. My servant Abraham and his sons, Isaac and Jacob, did not know my name. I did not make it known to them; the Most High was sufficient for them. But to you I am making it known so that you can tell it to the children of Israel and to the one who holds my people, who will release them to me.”

Again, He was not speaking to me but to another… and while one of it was in “English”, what I have shared with you here is what it would have translated to. This is what I heard.

This morning, my Lord came to me again and said:

“Go to the Household of God and tell them that I have sent you. Tell them that I did not reveal my name to them because it was not me they were seeking but another “god” who has been created for them by their own leaders. Tell them that had they looked for me they would have found me; indeed, they would have been found by me. For ALL those who seek ME find… and are found. That was my word to Israel and it has not turned back. As for you, child, do not shrink back. Israel is indeed a hard-headed, hard-hearted house, but they will be subdued. It is only a matter of by what means: my voice or the voice of strangers. If by my voice, they will be subdued by coming to know peace; if by the voice of strangers they will be subdued by being trampled upon. You have chosen my yolk; do not yearn for any other because there is none that is lighter. Go and say to Israel what I have told you.”

And so now I have. You can choose to search out for yourselves what the true name of our Lord is; indeed, it is easy enough to do – simply ask. Or, you can continue to hold tight to the false teachings that have misled you thus far. The choice is each of ours. So, choose for yourselves who you will follow and whose voice you will listen to. As for me and my household, we shall follow the Lamb, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies (Jah Veh)… wherever HE goes. Even if it appears to be a “waterless region” and thus a wilderness.

Because although it may seem like there's no "water" or "food" in such wilderness... man does not live by bread. He lives… by means of the Word… which Word came forth from God. HE, that Word, is the TRUE manna that sustains Israel, the TRUE bread from heaven… and the Rock-Mass… from whom those who will live... to time indefinite... eat and drink. HIS flesh is the “leaves” that are for the curing of the nations… and HIS blood… is the “water” that bubbles up in one to impart everlasting life. His yoke is kindly… and his load is light. He is the One with sayings of everlasting life… and for MY household, there is no other.

Before Moses, the Hebrews/Israel did not know the name of the True God. And years later they forgot it, due to the false teachings of men that such name was not to be uttered. Then, our Lord came along and made that name known AGAIN. And again, Israel has forgotten it. For the very same reason: men who have considered the name too sacred to utter and so have not only removed the name of the True God, but altered it, falsely transliterated it, anything they can do to obscure it. Even by altering the name of His Son, our Lord... so that the TRUE name of God might NOT be known.

But it is as our Lord himself is recorded to say:

"Blessed is HE... that comes in the NAME of God."

Our Lord, JAHESHUA MISHCAJAH, is the One who came in that name, then, and comes to Israel now. HE is the One who name MEANS "Salvation of JAH" and HE... is the Chosen/Anointed of JAH." Thus, his name contains that name. And it is NOT "Jesus."

I, SA, have shared this with you just as I received it and was directed to do by my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

Again, peace to you all!

Servant to the Household of God , Israel , and those who go with… and a slave of Christ,

SA

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

This is a very personal thread Shelby ( Love to you always) and when I say this I mean that you are asking people to ask Christ directly and not use the bible, yes?

Not many are willing or able to do that, as you know. We tend to have too much going on and too much noise to hear Our Lord speak to us.

As you know, I am very personal about what has happend to me and I rarely talk of "personal revelation" since I feel that it tends to put focus on ME and take it from Our Lord, I simply direct people to Our Lord and I do that at times via the bible and other times by simply asking people to let the love in their hearts guide them, but I never state that anything is beyond being my opinion and my opinion only.

Much like my namesake Paul, I make it clear what I say is "what was written in the bible and attributed to Our Lord" or if it is coming from me based on my opinion.

The reason I am saying this is that, it may seem to some that you are speaking FOR Our Lord and not relating the message of Our Lord and I know that is not what you are doing.

Allow me to ask this though, why is Christs name so important? I mean its literal spelling/vocalising ?

It sounds a bit to "Jehova-like" is you know what I mean.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You can choose to search out for yourselves what the true name of our Lord is; indeed, it is easy enough to do – simply ask. Or, you can continue to hold tight to the false teachings that have misled you thus far.

If God has spoken directly to you, I can understand how you would be very bold. Moreover, I think you'll succeed at not "shrinking back" as he has advised.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    This is a very personal thread Shelby ( Love to you always)

Greetings, peace, and love to you, too dear Paul! I don't know if I can say "very" personal... in light of the fact that I was directed to post it.

and when I say this I mean that you are asking people to ask Christ directly and not use the bible, yes?

Truly, dear one, I am not asking anything. I am sharing what I was given to hear and told to share. Would I suggest that people go to our Lord directly and not use the Bible? Absolutely. Wouldn't you?

Not many are willing or able to do that, as you know.

Yes, I do know that. Does that mean, however, that we stop telling them the truth... because they are unwilling... or unable... to handle the truth? That might be "good" for them (though, I am not so sure), but it CAN'T be good for us, can it?

We tend to have too much going on and too much noise to hear Our Lord speak to us.

I would agree. But does that mean that those who do hear... and are told to share what we hear... shouldn't... because such ones are too busy or too distracted? If that's what you mean, dear one, I don't think I can agree with you.

As you know, I am very personal about what has happend to me and I rarely talk of "personal revelation" since I feel that it tends to put focus on ME and take it from Our Lord

Yes, I understand that YOU feel that way. For me, however, I tend to look at it more through the "lens" of our Lord's parable regarding the "talents."

I simply direct people to Our Lord and I do that at times via the bible and other times by simply asking people to let the love in their hearts guide them

And if that is your... ummmm... "way"... then I do not refute, judge, or hinder you, dear one. That is your "work" and so you should be about it.

but I never state that anything is beyond being my opinion and my opinion only.

Now, see, IMHO, that contradicts what you said above about who you put the focus on. If it is YOUR opinion, then it is about what YOU think. Yes? I did not give my opinion in this post, however, other than to say what me and my household will do. Other than that, I shared what I was directed by our Lord TO share. Are you suggesting I be disobedient and place my opinion over what he has directed me to say? If so, I have to tell you that I really can't do that. I'm sorry, but I can't.

Much like my namesake Paul, I make it clear what I say is "what was written in the bible and attributed to Our Lord" or if it is coming from me based on my opinion.

Okaayyyyyy... and I think I made it clear (or tried to) as to where what I posted "came from." Or, rather, who. Truly, it was not from me or based on my opinion. So there was no reason for me to say such.

The reason I am saying this is that, it may seem to some that you are speaking FOR Our Lord

OH! Ummm... no, I'm not speaking for him. He can speak for himself and does. I simply did what he told me to do. Now, NO ONE should listen to me but go to him and ask him, "Did you say, Lord?" so as to get it straight from the horse's mouth. The only one(s) I was speaking FOR... was me and my household. FOR our salvation... and no one else's. I heard... and so I did just so. Took me a minute to get up the strength, yes, as I stated, for reasons I also stated.

and not relating the message of Our Lord and I know that is not what you are doing.

Ahhhhh... yes, dear one, I get it now. I know you understand. And I perceive that you are trying to "soften" the "blow" for those who might not. And I thank you... and love you... for that. However, as you also know and understand, those who will get it and take no offense... are those who will get it and take no offense. For none was intended and all was the truth. On the other hand, those who do get offended... are those who would get offended if even our Lord himself spoke the words. Their forefathers got offended when he spoke with them... whether through prophets or face to face. If Christ is dwelling in one, dear Paul, such one would find no reason to take offense for their spirit will bear witness with his spirit as to whether or not I stated the truth and was told by him to share it.

Neither you nor I can draw anyone to Christ, dear one. Only the Father can. And neither you nor I can lead anyone to God. Only our Lord can. The only thing that you and I can do is to listen to that One... hear his voice... and do what the voice directs us. I did just that.

Allow me to ask this though, why is Christs name so important? I mean its literal spelling/vocalising ?

Interesting. I started to respond with what our Lord gave me as to this matter... and he stopped me. He said that if you wish to know then you should do that which you say you do... and come to him with your question on this matter. Hear it from him, because only then will you get the full understanding of it. And so... there you go. You know what to do, now.

It sounds a bit to "Jehova-like" is you know what I mean.

I do. What you don't understand is that is exactly the reason "they" exist. To obscure from [folks like] you such truths. For example, their calling themselves the "truth." Some have that SO ingrained in them, to their own chagrin, that any MENTION of the word "truth" is anathema and so automatically rejected. Even that our Lord is the Truth. All because of this false prophet's claims to BE the truth.

It is the same with the name of the Most Holy One of Israel and the Holy One of Israel. The WTBTS made SUCH an issue over that name "Jehovah" that people are now not willing to accept ANY name... even if it be TRUE. They have pretty much put a black stamp on EVERYTHING relating to the True God: who and what the anointed are, what the temple of God is, how God speaks, that He and Christ speak, and so much more.

They have done their job well, dear Paul. So much that many don't want to hear ANYTHING anymore. They have breathed life back into the IMAGE of the wild beast... the Law Covenant and the fear that comes with it... so that the glorious good news about CHRIST... whatever that news IS... might not shine through. And they are not alone - the Adversary has been using agents to do it since Adham's error.

So, I get it that some are going to be turned off by a name. I totally understand it. But that the WTBTS has led such ones to such a point does not mean we are not to speak the truth. Some will not even entertain it. Some will come up against it and resist. Some will fall away. But some will push through, put their fear and anger aside... and ask. Because of their faith. And such ones will not be sent away empty-handed. They will receive. Because they KEPT asking, KEPT seeking, and KEPT knocking.

I hope you understand these truths, dear Paul, and again, I bid you the greatest of love and peace!

YOUR servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If God has spoken directly to you, I can understand how you would be very bold. Moreover, I think you'll succeed at not "shrinking back" as he has advised.

I realize your comment isn't soliciting comment, dear LWT (the greatest of love and peace to you!), and so please forgive me but I have to clarify: t he Most Holy One of Israel did not speak directly to me in this matter; I heard Him as He spoke to another. I could hear Him, however, because the matter was being revealed to me THROUGH the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, His Son. My Lord, His Son, however, did and does speak to me directly. He speaks to everyone directly. Even you.

Hearing either of them, however, doesn't necessarily stop a person from shrinking back. Jonah heard, and yet shrunk back - even ran away. Peter heard my Lord in the flesh... and not only shrunk back but openly denied him. Three times. Many did and do hear... and yet, shrink back. And while I may not have done so ultimately, I would be lying if I said I never want to. I very often want to - the opposition is sometimes so great that my flesh pays a price. But... I can't. I would never eat or sleep if I did. And there's still a bit of life to be lived in me, yet, so... here I am.

Thank you, though, truly, for your very kind words and support. May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord and Master, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... and your entire household... if you so wish it. May that kindness, mercy, love, and peace, move you to perhaps stop and listen... so as to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... FREE!"

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Did God tell you to inform us of His name on this here message board? Or did he also tell you to spread His name to other people informally too? If so, how have the reacted to you informing them of His correct name? By the way, you're a supervisor if I recall right because you had to diplomatically tell one your underlings he has severe halitosis? Did you inform him or other employees of God's correct name? I find this to be interesting.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I hope you understand these truths, dear Paul, and again, I bid you the greatest of love and peace!

I try my best, as you know, I try my best.

May I ask why Jaheshua instead of Yeshua ? and how is it pronunced phonetically?

I know that Hebrew linguists have issues with Yahshua but I don't think thay have it with Yaheshua nor Yeshua or Yehoshua.

I know that in Hebrew annointed one is mashiakha and so annoited of Yah ( Jah) would be mashiakhaJah or mashiakhaYah.

Is the rendering youuse of Jaheshua Mischajah a "phonetic" one?

• Nathan Natas
  • jay88
    jay88

AGuest- I can respect your somewhat non-pretentious approach, but I think that you really enjoy the taste of your own cooking very much. And I know you will grant what you are who you are as the outcome of spirit that has been granted you---I am happy for you.

Imo, you sound like a person who has been abducted by aliens and is sharing with us some elaborate story about your time with the abductor.---Again good for you!

Are you not willing to allow people to come into their own, without the(I am saved, and you can, and should be saved too attitude.)

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Did God tell you to inform us of His name on this here message board?

Ummmm... no, dear RoosterMan (peace to you!). God didn't tell me to do anything, actually. And certainly nothing with regard to HIS name. Now, what His Son directed me to do is another story...

Or did he also tell you to spread His name to other people informally too?

I am going to assume you mean His Son and that One's name... and the answer to that would be, sort of. It is with the Houshold of God, Israel, and those who go with, that I have been sent. Some of those are here, and so I posted here. Funny thing: the ones I know of who are not here already know the name... and use it. Some here, too, though...

If so, how have the reacted to you informing them of His correct name?

Okay, hold onto your hat: with GREAT rejoicing! Some even said, "I KNEW that; I thought I was the only one who KNEW that!!" (although they were speaking more of either "Yeshua" or "Joshua". But they had NO problem making the transition to JahEshua, not at all.)

By the way, you're a supervisor if I recall right because you had to diplomatically tell one your underlings he has severe halitosis?

Ummmm, yes...

Did you inform him or other employees of God's correct name?

JAH? Well, when the subject comes up (and it does, actually, from time to time), I do use that name. And there's really no problem because most folks have heard of God being called "Jah" (or "Yah"). Even JWs. As for my Lord, however, I simply use "Christ"... unless they ask. And then I absolutely DO explain the name he gave me. And the ONLY opposition I've ever received is here in this place... and primarily from so-called "christians." (Oh, wait! One other board, too, a couple years ago - can't remember the name. They were some fleshly brothers who believed we needed to start stocking our storehouses with grain and canned goods, etc., in order to be "ready" for the day of God... or something like that).

Outside this place, however, I have never received opposition (well, not that I'm aware of). Not all feel comfortable using it, true (and I don't make an issue if they do or don't - it's not my call. I can only do what I'm told to to...), but that's because their tongues are not used to it. Which is understandable. If you've been led to believe the color of the sky is "blue" all of your life, even if science now says that that color is actually "green", you're still gonna say "blue" for a minute. Or, if I've always known you as Rooster (cause that's what everyone else calls you) and then I meet you and you say, "Well, actually, it's Robert," it's going to take a minute for me to get used to seeing you as a "Robert." You were always "Rooster."

Now, you might say "If Christ's name really is JAHESHUA, why didn't he tell anyone?" To that I would say, again, he did. Certain men viewed GOD'S name too sacred to utter and so tried to obscure THAT name by obscuring my Lord's. They chose, instead, to use a name that glorified their national God at the time, Zeus. I have shared that truth many times elsewhere on this board.

I find this to be interesting.

Interesting enough to ask about it yourself? Because THAT would be interesting!

Peace to you, dear Rooster!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit