Encounter with JW's: Round three...

by highdose 17 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

It always amazes me how little they know about the religion they are trying to get you to join.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Good job, sweetie!!

• cheerios
    cheerios

haha awesome read

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Ignoring this he replied "Its the only bible in exsistence that has gods name in it! YOURS DOSN'T!"

I guess he forgot the King James version where the name appears in 4 places.

W

• factfinder
    factfinder

sounds like the witnesses you spoke with know very little about the wts!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Highdose: the Dog chewed off his leash . to commend you on your find WORK , STOPPING THESE WT ZOMBIES , at every turn, STUMPING THEM with every question . They COULDN'T ANSWER. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HANDLE JW'S . it's to take it do them and EMBARRASS THEM FOR BEING SPRITUAL DRUNKARD FOOLS THAT THEY ARE... the only thing you did wrong was not invite them back , for another a$$ kicking. like taking candy from a baby ? Wasn't it. you rocked their world in minutes. The Dog is a FAN of your work..

• bsmart
    bsmart

Highdose, you are my hero!

• LV101
    LV101

the name Jehovah is the English translation for JHWH, right (not that anyone knows for certain) and other translations and theologians use this word but the watchtower is at fault for substituting the name in place of this acronym, JHWH, (tetagrammatan) throughout the New Testament. don't recall whether they slipped the name in the old testament.

i obviously need a review and appreciate your knowledge --- and i'm too lazy/busy to google.

LV101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit