Our first Christmas tree ! ta da

by troubled mind 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hooray!

And I LOVE the closeup of the ornaments pic. You could use that pic on homemade Chrissy cards.

Great job!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

TM, that's a first-time effort? Wow! I can only imagine how nice you'll make it look with a few more years to practice and collect more special decorations. Nice work!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN ...hahahaha .. NO Elvis for me ,and thanks if your my secret santa this yr I DON'T want one ! haha

Awww, you'll make Elvis All Shook Up. This is my Christmas Buddy group shot last year.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love my Gold Lame' Elvis.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Good job!

thank you for sharing.

lisa

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Okay FHN I can see you like to have fun . I have no Elvis but I do have a German barmaid ,a Scottish Santa and am hoping to get a Cheshire Cat this yr !

Look up Old World Ornaments ,they are hand blown glass and have been around for yrs . There are so many styles to choose from . Our store has a great selection so I end up with a few every year when they go on sale after Christmas .

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

We got to buy some Smurf Christmas ornaments! LOL!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Okay FHN I can see you like to have fun . I have no Elvis but I do have a German barmaid ,a Scottish Santa and am hoping to get a Cheshire Cat this yr !

I love the old timey glass ornaments like you have, too. I have a lot of the Peanuts/Charlie Brown ornaments. I have Alvin and the Chipmunks. I had A TV with Andy Griffith on it. I had a lot of other cool ornaments but someone accidentally put them in the charity box stack when I was moving.

Your tree is beautiful.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

ah I love christmas. I would love to have a white cold christmas one year (yes that is a hint for an invitation )

I put up a little white tree - I'm sure I have a pic of it some where - will go see if I can find it.

• nugget
    nugget

love the tree and all your beautiful ornaments.

Thank you for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit