Jehovah’s Witness Spouses

by Spade 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I think you hit the nail on the head issac. Something tells me that 'Spade'
    is just a resurrected poster who got booted off here a couple of months ago.....Mary

I tend to agree Mary.....IsaacAustin

"Alice.In.WonderLand"..

3171787373_a26ca4b538_z.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Nope...None of us here have JW spouses...

• Spade
    Spade

"I have to say I doubt his story of being someone never associated with the JWs, and his wife being a Witness..and thinking 'he' is simply here to stir people up."

If someone doesn't go with the flow the gears in people's heads start turning and seconding guessing everything a person says? So, it's a love/hate relationship with JWs on this discussion board with no neutrality? If so you're simply proving my point. The introductory clause, the board's initial statement implies neutrality.

Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum for Jehovahs Witnesses

The place to discuss anything relating to Jehovah's Witnesses and the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society... or just make new friends!

If a person signs up and finds out it's something very different and becomes standoffish or tells you to go to hell, are you really surprised?

• Spade
    Spade

"I think you hit the nail on the head issac. Something tells me that 'Spade' is just a resurrected poster who got booted off here a couple of months ago."

Does the moderator enjoy kicking ppl off? These trashsy posts distract from any that are rational or remotely sane. Maybe an ignore bitch/jack-ass control can be added so no one has to read let alone respond.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I seriously doubt there's anyone with a spouse that's a Jehovah's Witness here.
    But if so, how do you absorb all the hateful rhetoric disseminated here without spitting it back in your spouses face?.....Spade

If someone doesn't go with the flow the gears in people's heads start turning and seconding guessing everything a person says?
    So, it's a love/hate relationship with JWs on this discussion board with no neutrality? If so you're simply proving my point.
    The introductory clause, the board's initial statement implies neutrality......Spade

Your Wrong..

Is everyone supposed to agree with you,if your wrong?..

Alice.In.Spadeland..

........................OUTLAW

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

you must not read many of these posts! it's not the individuals that are bad but the org!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks for giving yourself away "Spade". Go back outside and play now.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Anytime I see a thread on the Active Topics page, and I see your name Isaac as the last poster on that particular thread, it lets me know a troll has reared its ugly head. Why is it that trolls can't do a better job at shielding their identity by at least changing their posting style? Not to get all CIS on you guys, but how does one go from Alice In Wonderland, to Confearacy, to Spade. That's a heluva hopscotch in screen names.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL, MLE...it would be nice if they could at least make it a challenge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit