I couldn't help myself...

by mrsjones5 2 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

This morning I took my husband to his SSDI medical appointment and just as we were about to leave I spotted an Oct 2010 watchtower and awake on the waiting room table next to the appointment window (there were only sports mags and newsweeks prior). Those mags weren't there when we got there and the waiting room was pretty full, almost standing room only, so I think there were jws in the room. When I spotted them I said to myself "Oh hell no!" and snatched them up while saying out loud "I don't think so!". The waiting room was pretty small so I'm sure whoever left them there saw me but I didn't care.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Good Job!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I had my kids out for pizza in the town nearby where the local assembly hall his. Some witnesses came in after their assembly and my son started talking to them (he is rather locquacious) and I mostly ignored them, then they decided to talk to me. I told them I *used* to be a witness and how was the assembly? I pretty much had the run of the place after that, they couldn't get out of my way fast enough at the fountain drink machine or the salad bar. Behold the power of the Satan controlled, using my evil apostate ways to move ahead in line at the Salad Bar! Buwhahahaha! Satan has used his dark powers to ensure I alone shall have the romaine lettuce and peppercinis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit