One more category of JW

by Giordano 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Giordano
    Giordano

The JWs need one more category of Witness............ a Jehovah's Bystander! They're like the Witnesses, only they don’t want or have to get involved. I know it's an oxymoron but think of all the problems that would solve.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thats a good one.....I never thought of the "Jehovah's Bystander". There are many of these roaming the congregations. They come regularly, love the friends, but never make a commitment. Smart!!

By the way, welcome Giordano.

wanna

• Violia
    Violia

Gary B did a breakdown on categories of jws many years ago. It is the best I ever read. I always have trouble finding things in search but it's there.

• Violia
    Violia

I can't figure out how to post links in firefox but here is where the thread is at- Screen name Garybuss, page 2, title of thread, " Types of witnesses". He does a great breakdown of this subject. Maybe someone who can post links can get that up for all of us to read.

• fadinfast
  • Violia
    Violia

no but it is pretty similar. I hate not being able to post links. I can post a video but not a link in ff .I could learn how but guess I dont' care that much.

member garybuss, page 2 of topics started, down the page a bit," types of witnesses" .

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/56488/1/types-of-witnesses.

maybe that will get you to Garybuss ' post.

• GrandmaJones
  • fadinfast
    fadinfast

Viola, basicly just copy from url then paste into paste from word.FF

• fadinfast
    fadinfast

hers the I i missed sorry FF

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I actually heard that term at boasting sessions, right from the platform. It does, in fact, refer to the student that regularly attends the boasting sessions and associates with the witlesses, but does not become an unbaptized publisher or get baptized. It also refers to children that attend all the boasting sessions and go out in field circus with their parents, but never become publishers on their own. And they use the term "Jehovah's Bystanders" as the derogatory term for such people, including death threats at Armageddon unless they make the move to become unbaptized publishers and then baptized witlesses in due time (within a few months for recruits or by the "age of accountability", or around 6, for children).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit