Smokin........

by Xena 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I notice when I am in chat a lot of people take "smoke" breaks. I wonder how many of ya'll took up smoking after the left the org?

Personally I have tried a ciggy a time or two but didn't really take to it...if I am going to smoke something I want it to make me...uuummm happy .

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Xena,
    I have some killer pot at this time.
    Want some?

I never took up smoking cigs, but I
    blow weed daily.

bb

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Well Xena of course the smokers took up smokin after they left the org.If theyd bin smokers they woulda got kicked out.
    listen sweety, dont think so much. Just concentrate on bein HOT.
    Leave the thinkin to us blokes.

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's all part of the rebellion!

I recall being sick to death of dub teachings, one day I decided that I was indeed going to have a smoke. So, not wishing to be caught by anyone, I drove to Chichester and stopped off at a little pub just on the outskirts of the city. It was called the "Black Boy".

I bought a half of brown ale and a Castella. I smoked it like it was a lollipop, all suck and no inhalation. It was a deliciously decadent sensation. My ex smelled it on me straight away. I confessed all, and then went out and bought a packet of Dunhill which I smoked, one after the other, all in one go.

I guess, looking back now, that it was all part of my exit process.

Englishman.

..From the scepter'd Isle kept free by 2 fins and 4 Merlins.

• ISP
    ISP

Not tempted by cigs yet. I believe they can damage your health...

ISP

• Satanus
    Satanus

Eman

Do you still smoke?

I do the green stuff now and then.

SS

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Everything we breathe in is polluting our bodies. I am all for smokes pipe, and cigars and of course hummmmmmmmmmmmm. I love it.
    so if I die young at least i did what i wanted to do. I am FREE you know.
    Love ya

PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Smoking is disgusting.

That is exactly why I have 3 or 4 cigarettes a day. Because I at times enjoy being disgusting. But not all the time. ;)

I tried pot twice and it was not a good experience.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Saint Satan,

No, I do not choose to smoke now. It's quite an odd thing to stop, your whole body sort of sharpens up, all your responses become heightened.

Englishman.

..From the scepter'd Isle kept free by 2 fins and 4 Merlins.

• ISP
    ISP

Hey...Orange..I guess that means its ok to breathe smoke stuff into your lungs, heh?

My Aunt has one lung removed due to smoking and is on her last lung now!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit