Interesting observation?

by booby 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• booby
    booby

In the February watchtower a word search to the PDF found only two references to "faithful and discreet slave" and zero yes zero to governing body.

Not sayin much effort is required to find lottsa goofy stuff, but just surprised. They must be reading and diseminating this web site.

• wobble
    wobble

JWN- also known as the Ideas Dept. of the WT, where the Writing Comm. go for guidance.

We really should stop being so helpful, they are so good at shooting themselves in the foot, unless we on here warn them.

• heathen
    heathen

how many times the word; obey; show up?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Is this the Showcase Edition? If it's the Feb 1, 2011 Washtowel, I am not surprised. Do they really want the public to be wise to the "governing body"? Or, would they rather think this is a regular Christian religion? I think too much attention to a governing body in a public Washtowel or Asleep! would alert the public to the true nature of the religion.

• booby
    booby

No it is the issue for the enslaved. And there is actually a whole article on obey. But guess what. It is obey Jehovah.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77
    And there is actually a whole article on obey. But guess what. It is obey Jehovah.

But, I'll bet you it says that it is obey Jehovah THROUGH the FDS/GB right?

• wobble
    wobble

Yup, in the twisted reasoning of the average mind-controlled R&F JDub Jehovah only speaks through the GB/FDS so "Obey Jehovah" = Obey the GB

• cheerios
    cheerios

until i went to college i had no idea that the 'leading group' of a corporation is called the 'board of directors' or the 'governing body' ... interesting eh?

• designs
    designs

The GB were on vacation in the Bermuda Triangle........

• factfinder
    factfinder

@wobble- that's true. To the average witness to obey Jehovah is to obey the GB. ( and vice-versa of course!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit