Swiss TV Program – My reaction to the TV forum participants

by Nick! 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Nick!
    Nick!

Hi John,

Nice to see you here on this forum. Hope you and your wife are OK.

We are OK, and would love to see you again.

I am sending you a PM … to continue our conversation.

Hugs.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Roberto, lottate fino alla fine!

your work is very admirable.

remember, JW's are taught repetitiously to fight a "theocratic warfare"........... therefore it is easy for them to lie, and tell half-truths to protect their beloved "mother"

• Nick!
    Nick!

Hi Dacheech, nice reading you.

YES, we will fight till the end, as you say in Italian.

Next week, we will be in Rome, a group of ex-JW will manifest in front of the Parliament. They are discussing a law which would give the WT more freedom, but ignore that they are taking away our freedom. This is why we want to go public and demonstrate against this law.

Today, right after midnight, one of our friends will be on air, explaining the reasons for our manifestation for about one hour.

Once everything is done, i will post here the results of the initiative!

Hold fast!

Roberto

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

What more rights?

they're already getting together freely.......

they're already free to spread lies to people that don't want to hear them?...........

they're already free to treat dissenters like pig shit.........

free? I'll give them freedom........

• moshe
    moshe
    by applying the extreme discipline of ostracism, that is to say the social death sentence.

This is the best explantion, that I have heard to describe the JWs shunning of former members- Thank you.

JWs truly hate having their vile KH practices exposed to the public- there is no true defense, their only option is ridiculing and discrediting the person who exposes them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit