I'm back! How is everyone today?!

by Butterflyleia85 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

sd-7, Casper, isaacaustin, AllTimeJeff, bluecanary, Chalam, snowbird, flipper, ETC.

I haven't been on here for a while and just wanted to say hello. Share some news...

I'm pregnant with my first baby boy. I haven't been going to the meetings very well recently just cause since the baby I hate living a fake life while having the responsibility of being a respectable mother.

My grandmother on my dad's side along with the rest of that side of the family wants nothing to do with me until I am a JW again and I know she still loves me and still thinks of me just has a bad way of showing it because of the shunning rule.

My JW mother and JW grandma on my mom's side are the only ones I will allow to see my baby freely because they know what true love is and still talk to me and treat me normal.

My sister I don't know what to think but I pretend she just lives to far away and has her own life. She has hurt me but this time I stand my ground now and will not put effert in showing my love as she shows me. I don't text her, call her, or write her... basicly how she treats me. I heard from mom that my sister wanted to visit last thurs. but I had plans (before I would have canceled just to see her) and now haven't heard about her visiting me since then... I'm not going to bring it up but act like I don't care to see her... basicly the way she treats me.

I basicly am able to move on from my toxic family and I feel ok about it. Yes we were so close but the religion and my "unforgivable" sins scar that. I have to move on, being honest with myself and happy with what I have for my unborn son! I'm very excited and happy!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Congratulations, girlfriend!

You just keep living and loving and laughing while you await your little man.

Don't worry about or have toxic people in your life.

So good to hear from you!

Syl

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thanks Snowbird! Yeah I have alot of time on my hands now. My season job ended so I'm trying to look at all the posts and catch up on people. I'm a house wife now and have been working on the garage and baby's room. I love being home. And even though I keep busy while working I still had this and everyone on here at the back of my mind.

• yknot
    yknot

Congrats !!!!!

Enjoy every moment of it!

and start buying diapers NOW!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Hehe why thank you Yknot! Yeah I heard diapers are so expencive but then again I shouldn't buy to many newborn dipers cause they will start getting into regular diapers. hehe Oh and I finally get to catch up on reading my baby books, I have the most famous one "What to expect when you're expecting!" hehe

• yknot
    yknot

Boys are interesting babies..... a mix of independence and sheer adoration.

My kids never wore the newborn diapers.... one was 8 and the other 9 lbs.

I would suggest you go ahead and buy a toddler potty seat to place atop toilet and place him on it right after he wakes from nappy........ that way they grasp the concept easier down the line and isn't afraid of the flushing sound....

Oh and remember the first few weeks they only see black and white.... so do lots of fun geometric shapes!

Books plan on reading lots of books and singing lots of songs to him........by two he should have an amazing vocabulary!

As tempting as it might be don't skip crawling! Crawling helps develop the medulla!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Wow awesome first time I got really good advice like that! Ok I'll try it! Thanks Yknot!

(I'm going back and reading my last post didn't realize I got responce about the pregnancy on that one... http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/198556/3/Alot-has-Changed-and-Im-going-BACK)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, yeah, read to and talk to him.

He'll remember the sound of your voice and will look for it when he comes.

May you be blessed, dear one.

Syl

• yknot
    yknot

LOL.....

They say my son looks like the spitting image of his father but when he opens his mouth it becomes evidently clear that I am his mother.....

• Chalam
    Chalam

Conratulations Butterflyleia85!

Great news :) Have a baby is awesome as is watching them grow up.

Keep in touch.

Love, Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit