Double Mastectomy and a punctured vein???

by bluesapphire 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wiser
    wiser

I am really sad for your friend. Kaiser has the most incompetent staff I've have encountered.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Bluesappire, they can't necessarily see where they are going when excising tumors. As I said, the growing tumor has moved/surrounded or otherwise compromised normal anatomy. Their landmarks have been removed, moved, or covered up. And soft tissue doesn't show up on x-rays. As a result, every tumorectomy is exploratory surgery to one degree or another.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I'm very, very sorry to hear that this poor person's surgery went wrong. That is terrible.

(I've had Kiaser for over 20 years, and they have taken wonderful care of my family and myself. When my son was 5 days old he almost died from a complicated birth defect. The surgens and nurses at Kiaser saved his life. I will always be thankful to those wonderful professionals. For day to day health care needs they have always come through, too. Over these 20 years with health problems large and small we have never found the Kiaser professionals to be incompetent. I watch my friends with their 'better' health plans and I think I have better healthcare than they do.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit