Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 11-14-10 WT Study (UNITY2)

by blondie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, St. George...

I've noticed that the misogynistic attitudes of the Watchtower Society seem to be deepening and strengthening. You brought out a point that really illustrates that attitude...

Zid

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Yeah, I thought the same as you, St. George! It almost has this tone: 'God scrapes the bottom of the barrel and even anoints some *spit* women to serve as 'kings' in His Kingdom so show them some respect.' LOL!

• blondie
    blondie

If you look around jw congregations, far more people are women than men; the early Christian congregation probably had the same demographics as did the early congregations from 1879 onward when all members in those congregations were all anointed; thus I always felt that the majority of the 144,000 had to be women and in heaven their status would be equal to any men and above the angels, not that there is any physical gender in heaven, genital or otherwise. If any of this were true, I figure male anointed have to have an attitude adjustment when they get to heaven. I knew some men who could not accept it and said that female anointed in heaven would only rule over women.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Blondie I always appreciate these postings. In my past experience, I noticed that the elders were the major culprits for disunity. The boe that I knew always were stabbing each other in the back and seeing how to hang each other. They were constantly attacking each other and the cong never knew.

• pirata
    pirata
    6 When imperfect people try to cooperate, they can easily have difficulties. For example, what if a mild-tempered brother who often arrives late serves Jehovah along with a brother who is punctual but easily loses his temper? Each might feel that the other’s conduct is lacking something but might forget that aspects of his own conduct are equally inappropriate.

Being late is equally as innapropriate as easily losing your temper?????

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

The treatment of women, who do almost all the footwork for this organization just amazes me!

• fadinfast
    fadinfast

I know one so called 'annoited' who is so down on women I call it the 'Jezebell complex' pray he dont get there or God Help all you sisters,LOL FF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit