TSA encounter at SAN

by Yizuman 42 Replies latest social current

• Think About It
    Think About It

Meanwhile, they are letting bombs be shipped as freight all ovet the world!

Exactly.....waste time & resources harrassing American citizens who stand up for their right not to be groped, when the time & resources can better be spent groping more freight.

Think About It

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Sammie's wife, Great thought...(Incest and rape survivors)I can see the problems they would face.

Snoozy

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Sammie's wife, Great thought...(Incest and rape survivors)I can see the problems they would face.

If you touched the TSA people like that you would be jailed for sexual assault and would have to register as a sex offender. The police can't even grope you like that without probable cause. The guy in the video just wanted the right to go through the metal scanner like everyone else. No probable cause given, just a random pick.

Kids could even be subjected to this. Nobody knows the background of any of the TSA people doing this. I can just imagine some horn dog TSA agents going home and getting their rocks off thinking about some ladies they've groped that day.

Think About It

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I never said it was me, you're the ones that thinks that.

Hence the source link I provided. I don't need to add any comments on the story since the story pretty much speaks for itself.

Wow, where did you guys get the idea is was me in the first place? Geez!

Fark.com isn't the only news source that has the link, reddit.com has it as well as digg.com.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I agree with the TSA's procedures but where I have a problem is when the they are going to force him to the pat down. Come on, his items went through xray and he a metal detector. The passenger was calm and kudos to him for recording it. I wonder if the TSA will sue him for recording, there are signs all over at the security screening that no one is to photograph/record.

They prolly will, they'll prolly try to charge him for violating "wiretapping" laws like a cop tried to do with a motorcyclist a while back, but the charges got tossed out in court.

On a side note: I'm surprised that the TSA didn't move in with the busing system like Greyhound for example or even Amtrak. Considering how TSA like to make people's lives miserable with all these ridiculous security implimentations and not a single bomber was ever caught. They only got caught AFTER they got into the air, like the shoe bomber for example.

Yiz

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Yiz, simple mistake. When you posted it , the article looked like it was something you yourself was saying. I had a feeling some would think it was you talking about your own personal experience even tho you didn't state it..simple misunderstanding.

Snoozy

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Think about it ..I would lthink they would even have to search babies..lots of people hide things in the babies tram. I think I am starting to feel sick just thinking about it..

Snoozy

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

STORY IS ON THE PRISON PLANET FORUM ... AKA ALEX JONES

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=192055.0

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Look back at your post ... in no way does it not appear that it was not you ... so you are incorrect my friend. but we all make mistakes :-) thanks for posting it though

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yizuman,

You did not provide the source of your material, making it seem as though it was your story.

Not cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit