by dinah 20 Replies latest social physical

• snowbird
    snowbird

Not paid.

Incentives?

Syl

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Oh Syl....You seem like the sweetest person on the planet, but I have to disagree with you (sorry in advance). I thought Auburn played dirty on Saturday - I was so disgusted with a lot of the things they did (and I am not in the least a GA fan). I do hope Alabama kicks ass on the 26th.

Can we hear a little cheering for the Badgers??? OH BOY!

• snowbird
    snowbird

The DT, Nick Fairley, was a little too zealous in his pursuit of GA's quarterback.

I don't think Bama will be able to handle Cam on November 26, which, incidentally, will be my 57th anniversary of being on this here earth.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Did any of you watch the Iron Bowl?

Awesome!

Syl

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Did any of you watch the Iron Bowl?

Cam Newton definitely cemented the Heisman, if he hadn't already.

I know it isn't the SEC, but how about them Badgers. Rose Bowl bound!

• james_woods
    james_woods

We went to the Thanksgiving day game between the Cowboys and the Saints - first time we have been to the new stadium.

This is an absolutely awesome facility - undoubtedly the best in the world. We had comp entry to the Legends Club for free food & drinks, and good seats in the Silver section about the 45 yard line.

Yes, Dallas got beat, but it was an honorable game; 27 to 30 and Dallas was leading at the 2 minute warning.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Well, I am happy Arkansas beat LSU!!!!!

Wooooooo PIG SOOIE!!!!!!!!!!!

RAZORBACKS!!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Cam Newton definitely cemented the Heisman, if he hadn't already.

He's an overcomer! Also, my future son-in-law - though he doesn't know it yet.

Yeah, a 70-something blowout!

JWoods, that must have been something. Did you get to see yourself on that giant TV screen?

Purps, I was sorry to see LSU lose. I luvs me some Mad Hatter!

Syl

• poppers
    poppers

Right you are! It's been so much fun watching them this year. The Rose Bowl will be covered in red on New Year's Day. What a team!

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Purps...How 'bout them Hogs! Hoping Auburn beats SC. That will put two SEC teams in a BCS bowl game. Still wishing we would've beat AL at the start of the season.

Here's to the best conference. I love SEC football.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit