Swiss TV Program w/Andersons and Bowen on the Internet although in French

by AndersonsInfo 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Thanks Nick! I couldn't understand what Georges was saying; but he was obviously nervous and trying to dodge the question.

Barbara, I take it that the camera was a BIG TV camera, as opposed to some little camcorder. Those poor JWs exiting the KH. They must have felt so persecuted. They must have been saying to themselves, "Here goes that Barbara and Joe again, getting the media involved. They are such bitter apostates who have lost all love for Jehovah and His children."

There needs to be a disclaimer in the ending film credits:

"No Jehovah's Witnesses were persecuted, mistreated, or abused in the making of this film. However, some were made to feel uncomfortable and may have had unreported moments of cognative dissodance."

• life is to short
    life is to short

I finally just got to watch the whole program. It takes my breath away. So well done. I hope that this can come to the states. The problem is the ones who are trapped in the religion will not believe it. I just spoke with my husband before he left for work about him taking people in our car out door to door who support child molesters, he said he has no chose but to have them in our car as this is the "truth" and he has to go door to door himself, he said he dose not care for these people but they are assigned to him and he cannot refuse to take anyone.

My own husband who has seen my pain from being molested as a child who knows that child abuse kills the victims and he knows many have committed suicide he knows I have thoughts of suicide myself to stop the pain. He sees child molesters going door to door, my own husband who is supposed to love me more than anything in the world loves the religion more.

I just do not know how or what will wake people up in this religion. I am to the point of thinking nothing will.

My husband just told me that the religion gave him the "truth" and he owes his life to it. I said even if the religion kills your wife the answer is bottom line yes.

LITS

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Can't wait for it in English!

Thanks for all your hard work to help free people from cult tyranny!

• looloo
    looloo

thankyou barbara so much for all you do on behalf of the many thousands of abused children out there thanks to the ridiculous policies in that cult x

• Nick!
    Nick!

thank you skeeter 1 ...

if you don't mind, I will use your excellent disclaimer at the bottom of the program on my website .... I love it!

"No Jehovah's Witnesses were persecuted, mistreated, or abused in the making of this film. However, some were made to feel uncomfortable and may have had unreported moments of cognative dissodance."

• Nick!
    Nick!

Up to now there are 924 posts opened in 131 threads since last Thursday.

Although many are applauding, I would say that 90% of the posts are nothing else but a personal attack on me and my kids.

I have not participated to the debate, it is not my style.

But I have prepared and posted a 4 pages comment on the program, replying to the legittimate questions asked by some and made a general comment about the hate shown by the majory. It is as if the word has passed through the 17 congregations of Geneva, and that they just spend their time on internet spitting and insulting us, instead of shut up and go back to their door to door work.

I will translate my intervention and post it on this forum.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you to all involved.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Ditto the thanks to all involved, to those posting the additional backstory, and the friend from Paris who gave the gist of the prog.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Nicki,

You have my permission to use my disclaimer!

Skeeter

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Watching now, can't wait for the English translation.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit