"The Pedophile's Guide To Love And Pleasure" [removed from Amazon.com]

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Can you believe Amazon was selling this crap? They finally took the "guide" down after tons of people said they were through with Amazon.com.

Disgusting!!!

[I just had to edit that title Min - Lady Lee]

• james_woods
    james_woods

It came up on my Ferrari owners site - apparantly Amazon is just allowing practically anybody to self-publish their own book on ANYTHING and is claiming "free speech" to cover it.

They did cave in after a monumental public outrage.

I think I am just about done with Amazon.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In Canada the author of such a book would likely find his ass in jail.

W

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh yes I was shocked when Anderson mentioned it on his show last night Thank God they took it off

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine a guy writing this and saying HE's not a pedophile but they are often misrepresented and stereotyped. Poor pedos!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Poor pedos!

Someone should put them out of their misery. And ours.

W

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Imagine a guy writing this and saying HE's not a pedophile but they are often misrepresented and stereotyped. Poor pedos!

It is very much along the lines of NAMBLA - their story is that this sort of behavior is normal and healthy "so long as the child does not object". Good grief...

• tec
    tec

Anyone can self-publish an e-book with Amazon. I have a feeling they might have to get someone to monitor what books are about, though, to avoid more of this (free speech or not, if a book carries being published through Amazon, Amazon will have to protect their name).

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

I guess this is not the first time Amazon has allowed this sort of thing.

• minimus
    minimus

"Understanding Loved Boys And Boy Lovers" is a book still available from Amazon.

A game book about raping a mom and her daughters has been on the site.

A "how to" book also is available to learn how to easily smuggle drugs into the country.

Amazon has no "rules" evidently!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit