diss day

by serein 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

To strengthen your resolve in dealing with the elders, think about all of the people who were pushed out of the borg simply because they came forward about child molestation or domestic violence. I left a believer but first offered to da myself, because I was too afraid to stalk my abusive jw husband to see whether he would choose to commit adultery or murder. The elders responded by saying not to bother da'ing, because they would df me instead. They couldn't wait to get rid of me.

You are dealing with the same type of vultures. Sign your letter in ink, add a post script that warns of potential legal action if they bother you again, and mail it back to them. Then live your life.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

put up lights and a christmas tree and take a family pic in front of it send it to the BOE . they will have to take you serious then. plus the kids will love it.

win win situation

• serein
    serein

gregor im dislexic so enough of the crap there, iv already said on other posts about it and im a crap speller to,

my husband wrote the letter so it was fine,

plus when im emotional and writing its just alover the place cos im so stressed out

anyways im gona do another letter sign it send it to bethel and tell them straight.

as for to many diss letters going in to them i duno about other places but they not here if anything the congs got biger

they said they realy care about me so much that they cant take it and want me to come back.

i know its crap cos no ones even come to see me exept them iv even been ignored ot and about so i know its crap,

anyways i wana do my own thing and if im wrong im wrong,but i still beleive in god and i still want to lead a christian life so i wont be turning apostate or anything else, iv been reading books looking on internet trying to find my way so il always be looking and learning but on my terms not an organisations terms ,

and everyone gona have to get used to my grammer cant spell dislexic and in uk so my use some slang word some may not understand.

the only other thing is do they tell his parents if we diss cos they live in america and its only his step dad left in as his mom left him and dont go anymore also hes got mates over there and they dont know so will they inform his old congregation cos we dint wana tell anyone over there yet.

• Gregor
    Gregor

serien, I was not aware of your condition. No offense intended. Good luck in your efforts to get free of them.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Best policy is once you have sent your letter put every last one of them on ignore. There are more than 7 billion other people on this planet, most of whom would be glad to associate with you. If a puny 7 million cult members don't accept your decision, so what? Screw em.

Time to live free.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Don't let them control your life. Don't give them an explanation. They do not deserve one. Just tell them you wish to be DA'd and that's final. There is no reason for them to call on you further.

Stand your ground, stop being a victim to the WTS. They do NOT own you.

• serein
    serein

u know what it would have been easyer to leave alcatras,i mean iv done the blood thing iv told em i wont repent iv told em i dont beleive them anymore and still they want me back, what gives, i said if i come back ul disfelow ship me anyways cos i dont beleive in it. they said no we wont,what i mean what

• nelly136
    nelly136

thing is everytime you say something to them youre giving them an opening to keep coming back,

everytime you justify your reasons to them you give them an opening to 'discuss' it a bit more, the only way to impress on them that you're not open to coming back or talk about is to stop getting into discussion with them

you've really got to bite the bullet and say "you have my letter, theres nothing more to discuss, goodbye!" and shut the door.

unless they have stayed in contact and have addresses and numbers of the people in america they'd probably find it a bit hard to contact them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit