THE ABSOLUTE WORST CONGREGATION EVER

by You Know 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

Robert,

Is your middle initial an 'E'? And is your father's name also Robert King?

Does Clifford Chance ring any of your bells?

sKally

• You Know
    You Know
    Is your middle initial an 'E'? And is your father's name also Robert King?

Nope. / You Know

• jerome
    jerome

You Know

If an uninformed person were to read that post they would be unable to understand who exactly you were talking about.

You use terms like:

CO, DO, Minesterial servent, Feild service...

None of these terms mean anything to a non-JW.

Havent you ever realized that most non-JW dont even know what your good news is?

My point is that the JWs are relatively unimportant... geesh there only 6Million + of them.

Contrary to popular Witness belief:

We do not seek to persecute you;
    You are not the centre of the universe;
    You practically never come up in a conversation;

Hardly anthing to do wit JWs is of importance.

Back then I really doubt that a first centry Christian would have even used the word Jehovah farless call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but nobody cares about JWs unless they have been affected by them. Me for example... I wouldent know squiddely diddley about JWs if i hadent gotten involved with one.

As for the post: It was ok. At least youve managed to be honest for a change. But as usual you had to throw in the bit about the evil slave and apostates drivel that really had nothing to do with anything.

You see back then Christians were worried about cults much as they are today. Have you ever heard of the Gnostics and the Judiazers? I bet you have. So therefore you should know that they were some of the first Christial cults and cults arent anything new. But because cults always claim exclusivisity for God you have to make yourself out to be the best thing since slice bread. [To coin a polular phrase]

Anyways...

Why do you continue on this apostate bashing parade?

Youre pratically an apostate yourself already so whats the deal?

jerome

• sf
    sf

Robert,

'Nope' to all three questions?

sKally

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Obviously you haven't been to Aylmer, Ontario, Canada!

• RR
    RR

Ahhh .... you want to talk about baaaaaaaaaaaaaad, there was a congregation in the Bronx, NY many years ago, the Society actually had the hall razed. WHY? Seems the elders were running a brothel, with the pioneer sisters doing more than just selling 'Towers and 'Wakes. Up until the time I left the city, that area had zero percent growth, because people still remembered the scandle.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WOW that is something, a Brothel in the BronX and 0 percent growth[8>]

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • Farkel
    Farkel

You Know,

Good post! You should do more of that stuff!

: whom I affectionately call: “The phallic-worshipping accursed children of the apostasy,” by far the worst, most problem-filled congregation that has ever existed, anywhere, anytime, was the Corinthian congregation.

I'm not so sure about that. There was this congregation I attended in Pocatello, Idaho that.......

Oh, nevermind!

Farkel

• You Know
    You Know
    'Nope' to all three questions?

Yep. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit