to all men in their 40ies or older

by varian 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK everyone... this is a no brainer but I need to reply quick while the MRS is out...

Young man needs old womans (in 30's)... woman just discovering that she needs it more than the man does. Man needs to learn from woman.

Old lady needs young man, guy who is still full of testosterone and can keep it up over and over.

Sorry if I've been a bit blunt but this is how it is.

• Scott77
    Scott77

thanks for all your comments...today i read in the newspaper, that a 42 year old jw sister is dating a 16 jw boy. now thats weird.

varian

Please, where is that link? I need to read that paper for myself. I will not be suprised of course because I read another thread here that shows marriage within JW is as varied in ages as their strange beliefs.

Scott77

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

as long as age is legal, a good looking face, nice body, and a happy disposition. Some immiturity is tolorable cause I like to be a kid at heart, I wanna be happy all the time and need a smilling face near me cause it feels so good, and is cacthy

• dysfunction
    dysfunction

TD

Dang you almost got me on that one, you made your point

• mamalove
    mamalove

I think age difference is ok if the couple has a similar maturity factor. BUT, young women in their 20's CHANGE. Especially when they hit their late 20's and early 30's. The chances of a 20something sticking with her older partner would be a challenge. I do not have an issue dating older men. I had a man 20 years older than me very interested in dating me and persisted for months to get me to go out with him, but I could not get over the fact he was only a few years younger than my DAD! I had a good connection with someone who was 16 years older than me. It can happen, but in the long run, don't expect something that is real long lasting.

• hirotaka
    hirotaka

I'm in my early 50's nut told i look and act younger. What's funny when my daughter and i go out for dinner, walk down the street etc......[ she's 24 and beautiful] lot's of the older women give me very dirty looks.

Are people's minds always in the gutter?

funny thing is the men their with usually are giving me jealous looks. or

weird world we live in

h

• streets76
    streets76

I thought this thread was gonna be about our prostates, but yeah, I'd go out with most any girl that was legal (that's 18 years old in the USA).

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

yes-they make you feel young again wheras a woman my own age or older -49- tends to stifle my enjoyment of life.oh -how my friends would be jealous!

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Go for it. It you like each other, keep dating. If not, move on. What's the worst that will happen, you date someone and discover she's not what you are looking for?

• mouthy
    mouthy

" Age is a matter of the mind ,
    if you dont mind ,it dont matter"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit