Sisters Unite

by little witch 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Interesting fellas, it appears the more estrogen inclined of our species is seeing fit to organize themselves and further their social status. What should we do about this?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I agree that women are strong and I am weak. With that in mind, I suggest that women unite and come to my place with one common purpose; that of cleaning my house and yard while I soak in a hot tub with a cigar and bottle of Scotch, whining and whimpering about my aching back.

W

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Guys can be messes in so far as they deny their feminine side, so that they have to subjugate women externally in order to compensate for this kind of lack or imbalance within. Because of this, they would be very much dependent on an external femininity, which would also prevent/retard a harmonious integration of both internally. In fact, we see that there is so much identification with gender and masculinity in particular that such an idea would probably be unthinkable as it would seem to imply a loss of identity and sense of self.

So I would agree that education is important, although I think it is far more important to be educated psychologically as many seem to be psychologically naive - after all how else does one fall under the influence of a high-control group? And there is no need to have an aversion to such an integrative process, there are successful intelligent women who are very capable of dealing with the masculinity of the world while retaining their femininity, although it is possible to feel torn and pressured to wear different hats rather than coming from a harmonious place.

Anyway, think I'll stop by the library to check out what Jung has to say about the anima and animus in the process of individuation..

• little witch
    little witch

BD

You dirty bitch....LOL

LW

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I make a motion we call ourselves the "Uteri" (uterus plural) kinda... like the Illuminati

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh God!..

A Womens Lip Thread!..

If you want to use the Mens Urinal..Don`t Pee on your Shoes..

Definitly don`t Pee on my Shoes..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit