CO refused to take money. And gave me "new light".

by DagothUr 13 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

so, when they officially change the 144,000 to a symbolic #............ then the new 200,000 that will partake will be a blessing from Jehoba

• designs
    designs

Can't get to the Land Of Oz without them

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz
    But a JW is expected to believe ALL the annointed are responsible for giving the spiritual food to the flock in some mysterious way

Not true. If I remember correctly the crazy explanaition is that the fds provides this food who are anointed but that doesn't mean all the anointed are fds. Anointed and other sheep partake of the food given from fds which make the partakers of the food the domestics. I think that's how this is explained away. In other words wts pubs are from fds even though non-anointed design and write the publish articles for the rest but these pubs have to be viewed as from fds.

As for dubs i general, not all take money and not all are ruthless SOBs. I know when I drove people to conventions and I was offered money (I was never more than a publisher) I would never take a coin from those whom I helped out. I would venture to say that many COs actually believe the shit they promote and think they are appointed by the spirit and are humble. Obviously they are people just like people outside of wts, some are better than others, some are there for their own reasons.

• designs
    designs

Just picture a Catholic Priest doing street work with the Watchtower and Awake and you'll see how it works

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit