HELP ME PLEASE

by Found Sheep 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I started a topic about JW's on a local chat room. www.etater.com I am not a good writer and could use help

• alanv
    alanv

Hi found sheep. Can I direct you to the Jehovah's Witness forum on TOPIX website.

You will find a lot of ex witnesses and witnesses there who regularly debate the latest ramblings of the governing body. Hope to see you there.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Found Sheep You sound like a lost sheep who needs a shepherd.

I'm not that fluffy but let me give you a (((hug)))

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

Don't worry about your writing skills. It is your thoughts that matter. It's not about style, it's about content.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

sure alanv... I don't know I think i am doing OK. it's just fresh. I'll probably be announced this week and I just thought the public needs to know the truth about the religion. By Df someone they are hurting there reputation. not realy cuz they are the only ones that care. but they are trying to hurt your reputation. I just needed to post something in the local chat forum. Everyone reads it and hey it may help someone. right?

• clarity
    clarity

Hi, Foundsheep -

Reading Writing & Arithmetic. 3 essential life skills.

On here we love you for your 'heart' .... the world outside may not!

If you are having a problem with the essentials, be good to yourself and enroll in a class - night school or day classes. Just get in and learn. You will always need these skills. Best wishes.

c

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I have a good education and I'm still in school. i'm just not good at expressing myself. Can't spell but that is because i'm dyslexic not sure I'll ever be good at it. but i do enjoy writing from my heart and i don't think anyone looks down at it here

• clarity
    clarity

You are right, this is not a forum to look down on anyone, FoundSheep, and I am for you, not against you.

I thought you may be a young person, with much potential ahead of you. Are there not special classes within your school? Cognitive disabilities when caught early are more easily corrected. For your own benefit, maybe check out with a teacher or counsellor where extra help could be offered. It is your life, fight for it! Much happines and good luck.

clarity

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I did when I first started college but I'm 35 and just doing the best I can to work with it. Knowing what I have difficulty in helps A LOT!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I just wrote this because I thought it would have been fun for some of you to put your 2 cents in but thats OK I said what I needed and you never know who may read it and see the light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit