NFL week 9

by Dark Side 17 Replies latest social physical

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Yeah I WON!!!!!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

That Philly game was a beauty. I don't know how women watch romance movies and get on the edge of their seats. I was on the edge of my seat during the 4th quarter. Manning is the best QB in the league, possibly the best ever, but Vick has blossomed into something else. Can you imagine if his head was on straight prior to going to the bing? Deshaun JAckson scares the doo-doo out of me carrying the ball. I'm surprised he hasn't fumbled as much as Adrian Peterson. JAckson runs like his Old Spice deoderant is burning him or something the way he neglegently forgoes tucking the ball.

What happened to NE man? They caught a thorough shalacking. I didn't catch the game, but I saw the score at the bottom, and wow!!

That Dallas game, I don't know why I even bothered. I missed the Celtics/Thunder game, and Cocaine Cowboys part 2 was on!! I caught the very end of that. Griselda Blanco was no joke. I would have considered loving her for a brief moment. It would have always been on the back of my mind that she would have me killed in an instant. Hard to love a woman like that.

Steelers and Cincy tommorrow, who ya got? I gotta feeling the Steelers might catch a surprise.

That Raiders game was nice too. Janakowski still got it. He's fat as a pig, and an alcoholic/drug addict, but his leg is no joke.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

It took 2 mins. for me to see NE took a Holiday today!

I was very Impressed with Browns QB. watch him....... Pats Sucked and they knew it... Nice to see Wes become the Kicker! I always said Coach B. is hooked on Madden Football his plays are what you would you if you had the choice... sometimes I say Shit bad move.... others SIMPLY BRILLIANT.

Dallas ........ how can we make this worse?

Minn. What the hell is that Coaches Prob! .... that was no joke!.... It only took 3 games for Moss to have enough... Watch Farve Punch him next week!

OBTW!...... Browns... Did you really have to do the Gatoraid Splash.... you Won the Superbowl???? Losers! That's my Boston talking!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Minn. What the hell is that Coaches Prob! .... that was no joke!.... It only took 3 games for Moss to have enough... Watch Farve Punch him next week!

I agree. I hate to side with Favre, being that he's such a douche, but he did save Childress's job, at least for this week.

As for the Cowboys- what an embarassment. They should be ashamed to even cash their paychecks after that pitiful performance. Wade Phillips needs to be fired, and fired today. And then Jerry Jones needs to go out and hire a real GM.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

And then Jerry Jones needs to go out and hire a real GM.

He should have done that years ago.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Heinrich Himmler and Ernst Rohm. I wonder if the guy who took this photo knew Rohm's fate was sealed the same way the camera man in the Minnesota game knew Wade Phillips time in Dallas was numbered?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

ks 11-2

tec 10-3

sab 9-4
    Darth 8-5

I guess thats it. Great week again I got spanked!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Unfortunately, I do not have topic privileges at this time, it is the only way I can post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT3UqBIobcA&feature=player_embedded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit