cause some commotion with elders book

by TheLoveDoctor 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

How about pringting 2 or 3 selected pages from ks book say from judicial section. Make 3 or 4 copies of those pages and plant them in diffrent spots in the kingdom hall. Then watch

• asilentone
    asilentone

good idea, maybe one day I will do that.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

ohhh man then I would have to attend.......

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Even better would be to print off the entire book and mail it to all the JWs in your KH. In the privacy of their own home they will read it, however if they find it at the KH they will hand it over to the nearest elder.

3Mozzies

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It isn't the head of John the Baptist for Christ's sake.

It's not a bloody trophy.

Displaying that Apostates have it isn't evidence to a Dub that the bOrg wasn't selected in 1919.

Use it for a tool to help you get your families out, not as evidence that big, bad, scary Apostates are everywhere waiting to pounce on them.

Reading this forum, you'd think us ex-victims had never comprehended a single article warning about how to ID an apostate.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I've been a apostate for nearly 50 years and I can't ID one of them. Apostates look pretty much like normal people, at least while they're young. They do tend to get little bumps on their foreheads just above the eyes and they can't wear shorts as they get older because their tails tend to fall out and drag on the ground when the rubber bands break. I know they do have longer fingernails than most people, most have dark circles under their eyes, and a few are missing teeth. Yeah, as long as they are properly dressed and not carrying a pitchfork, you can't really pick them out in a crowd. I never get caught because I rarely go out in public and buy everything from Ebay or Amazon or send my wife to the store...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They look like this, Juan

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

If I was the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavemaster, I would make arrangements so that all the castes have their own "flock" manual. A secret manual for unbaptized publishers, one for baptised regulars, one for the inactives, one for the irregulars, one for the pioneers, one for the MS, one for the elders, one for the overseers, one for Bethel personnel, one for living annointed and one for those annointed who have already been "transformed". And one for the GB members, a super-secret top-confidential manual.

• wobble
    wobble

While they are at it they could prepare a manual for Jesus, after all He is the head of the Congregation, and He needs to know how to do the job,

from the side-lines where the GB have put Him !

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Wobble hit the nail on the head! Love that idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit