metatron

After many decades in the "truth", I found myself without a college
    degree and little money.

Now, after walking away, my health is better - and I got a 2 yr
    degree (so far) and a nice IRA package.

Folks, Mae West was right: "I've been rich and I've been poor
    and I can tell you being rich is much better"

OK, so I'm not rich - at least yet
    but being a typical poor and ignorant Witness wasn't much fun.

metatron

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Believe me Metatron,

There is a lot of people who have a college degree is without income.

• metatron
    metatron

The strong and speedy may not win the race

...but that's the way to bet!

metatron

• happy man
    happy man

please my friend I dint see trhe connecktion, i been a jw for 40 years, i have my on firm and never been poor, why, i think bibel help you to bee unest, then it is esyer for you tog have customers, you also try to have a good moral, that is also something who helps to get confidence from custumers. So i think if you are a jW it is more easy to like mee have a firm, and be your one boss.
    If yiou suddenly broke the ruels, then it can bee problem if you start too cheet peopel, and try too get bigg money inn a bad way, like many inn the so called word, then you will have problem, thets only a few points from your man in sweden

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Fred,

You can't do much with a
    degree on being a pussy.
    You may want to consider
    another degree after you
    pay on your defaulted student
    loan.

• freeman
    freeman

Good for you! See how much a special pioneer card, or a JW good conduct badge is worth in the real world, not much I’m afraid. But a college degree, well that pays the rent. Good Luck to you.

Fred said: ”Believe me Metatron, There is a lot of people who have a college degree is without income”

Really Fred, could you name a few?

Freeman

• metatron
    metatron

Last time I looked, health care and welfare were cradle to grave
    in Sweden. Depending on God to provide apparently works thru
    the state.

metatron

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Freeman,

Can you name a few? Or do you live in a dream world?

• freeman
    freeman

No Fred I can’t name a few, so I guess I do live in a dream world. Everyone I know that has a college degree also has a job too. So how are things in your world, you crazy cat?

Freeman

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Fred Hall's diction and grammar obviously indicate, rather expose his thorough grasp and familiarity with ignorance. An ignorance of academic achievement.

It is unfortunate that he has not availed himself of the many opportunities in the United States to enhance his growth, experience,outlook, more importantly his thinking skills.

Where do minds sharpen themselves with other minds? Is it amongst a collective group of mutual admirers with judgmental tendencies, inflated egos and self-righteous behavior?

At least in an academic setting, free speech reigns and the challenge is to create new ideas and foster new thinking.

Fred Hall needs a personality, self-esteem, higher education and social skills. Life at Bethel is hardly comparable to dorm life on the east coast!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit