November 2nd, What are your plans

by designs 31 Replies latest social current

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I have already figured out who I am voting for. I plan on going to the polling at 7:30 a.m.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Voting but not expecting any miracles.

• clarity
    clarity

This makes two votes for the KFC!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Smoking weed can give someone the munchies. I'd like to tie into the bucket of chicken too...

V665

PS: You have a PM, clarity...

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I'll be getting out of the house early to vote before I go to work. Only my second time voting, I don't feel excited about either of my choices for governor, but I'll vote for the lesser of the 2 evils.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Voted early too; walked in, no lines. It's kinda nice to tell the telemarketers too. They get overwhelming. I hang up the minute I hear a recording tho.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Vote early, go to work, go home to eat dinner and mess around with hobby stuff and check into JWN, leave the TV and radio off, ignore all the speculation on results until the ballots get counted.

Attention practicing Witnesses: if you refuse to vote, don't gripe about the government!

• designs
    designs

So how is everyone feeling about the Voting today. I went to a Voting Poll at the local Lutheran Church, where was yours held.

We should know some of the final counting in a few hours.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I hope Pelosi is out of a job. Now that would be something to celebrate!

• designs
    designs

Pelosi is in a pretty strong Democrat District, which she should win, but she may not be majority speaker if the Republicans gain the majority in the House.

Keep the coffee on and Stay tuned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit