My Ouija board Experience, Beware DO NOT ENTER if you believe in demons

by cyberjesus 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

If you two didn't sit facing each other, knees touching with the board on both of your laps, nothing was going to happen.

By the way, you don't need all the candles, you don't need all the lights out.

JDW

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "... There is one inanimate object that can be occupied by a spirit... and that is an unbroken bone. Because life is in the blood... and blood originates in marrow... an unbroken bone (thus, with its marrow intact) is still considered a "living" thing. ..."

Crap, there go my nightly walks through the cemetary....

Zid

• AGuest
    AGuest

I LOVE cemetaries, dear Zid (peace to you!). We've visited many, including the oldest one in the U.S. (it's in Newport, RI, and the headstones date back to the early 1600s). We have a fantastic one (Mountain View) here in Oakland. Rolling hills, trees, fountains... a swan lake. The masoleums/columbariums are gorgeous (as are the grounds)... and the tombs/headstones are fascinating. We take the puppies there all the time and they just run and run (it's over 200 acres and dog-friendly!!). Check it out if you're ever in Oakland... or even now:

http://www.mountainviewcemetery.org/cemetery.html

Nothing to be scared of in a cemetery... day OR night!

Peace (and it really is, there!)

A slave of Christ,

SA, on her own and battling "hocus-pocus" whenever and wherever she can...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

CJ, be prepared to be possesed by millions little blue creatures with white hats.

• cyberjesus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit