Why Do You Come Here?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Because I'm addicted to this forum since the people here understand what it means to have been a JW and finally wake up to the BS of this org.

Who needs a shrink? This place is great!

3Mozzies

• paladin
    paladin

I attended a circuit assembly today and the Theme: "You Are No Part of the World". Afternoon Symposium: Do Not Be Contaminated By...

"The Wild Beast"; "The Great Harlot"; "The Traveling Merchants". I was thinking about the DPI/NGO registration forms being filled out yearly for 8 years by GB members. And Sunday Symposium will be: Love Jehovah, Not the World - Communicate With Jehovah; Talk About Jehovah; Imitate Jehovah and Live for Jehovah. I don't see any talks about Jesus. I was wondering why? Preaching is being pushed hard.

• paladin
    paladin

I come hear to deprogram myself.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Because there are others here who have experienced similar things that I have gone through and it is a very informative site. People here understand the experiences and problems others have gone through with the witnesses. And this is the only place I can comment on or share my experiences or views regarding jws and what I've been through.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Its a real good place to be.

Loz x

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

It's a bit of entertainment for me; also, I get to give my 2 cents worth of advice and sometimes defense against all the disgruntled JWs/ex-JWs, that don't follow Biblical directions properly then get the awful results of their behaviors and then come all mad posting here lies and half-truths often.

Thanks for asking!

DY

• designs
    designs

DY- The Entertainment value

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Because I needed to fill my heart with rage, reading the truth about a slavemaster I no longer considered to be "faithful and discreet". The elders in my congo were nice guys and I needed a drop of madness and fury in order to face them. I hate the organisation, but I like all my former brothers, including the elders. I had the luck to be in a nice congregation. Resigning from a nice congo takes a lot of strength.

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I come here because I like it. The experiences that most people on this forum are very similar to my own. I like communicating with people who are able to use our brains to reason with. It most certainly has lifted the depression that I have felt as a JW.

• Scully
    Scully

I come to post on the latest thread by minimus.

really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit