Wishing a Happy Halloween!

by Cthulhu 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

I shan't be near my computer tomorrow, so I wanted to take this opportunity, as a day that reminds us of our dark, sinister, and earthly side approaches, to wish you a delightfully diabolical and unholy Halloween!

Shemhamforash!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Have a great one yourself!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have my place ready. A jack o'lantern poster that resembles the ones that commercial advertisements use. A big spider on the door. Icicle lights and regular lights in clear and orange. Bat lights, purple. Regular lights, purple on my door. Great big witch. Great big ghost. Lots of garland, lots of smaller spiders, ghosts, and bats. Bat, ghost, and pumpkin bunting.

And, if you make too much noise, a great big spider will drop down and its eyes will light up red.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dang! Is it that time already? Time to get my demons out of the closet, dust them off and set them out so they can get "in" people who wander by. Time for another trip to a garage sale to stock up on more for next year!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• I quit!
    I quit!

Happy Halloween to you and everyone else.

If a Jehovah's Witness comes to your door this morning be kind to them and put some candy in their book bag.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Don't forget antique and pawn shops Farkel. There's plenty o' demons awaiting there too!

• Bourne
  • Bourne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit