• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

waterbottle,

Good luck with your new freedom.

You're still taking classes? Got a job?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Job? No. Classes? Yes.

I'd like to get a job though. It's not easy.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

WB , My personal congratulations. I hope it wasn't to difficult for you to leave. Like family and all. It is always hard when family is involved and you loose them because they are forbidden to speak with you any more which in my opinion is the most absurd idiotic thing I have ever heard in my entire life. That was one of my major bones of contention against the GB I have always disagreed on this disfellowshipping stuff. Sure we all make mistakes, but so did the people in the Scriptures but Jesus said you forgive you brother not seven times but up to seventy times seven.

God says, if your transgressions are as crimson or scarlet He will make them white as snow when you truly sorry, but who has the right to say you have to be sorry right then and there? Or sometimes the elders say well you really don't seem to be really sorry or your attitude isn't appearing to be very repentant like. Well how can they read your HEART?????

Sometimes we have to learn from our own mistakes we don't need to be hammered over the head by three men who are ready to hear every sordid detail of your so called sin so they can take down notes and never ever let you forget that you are a terrible sinner. Tell me do you honestly think that after repentance in any KH,that the witnesses will ever treat you the same way a second time around ? NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME , it's amazing what astigmatisms they develop. They are like elephants they never forget...Sadly that is why so many leave after because they are completely ignored or forgotten about because they now have a LETTER marked on them no matter what. Like the scarlet letter. Here let me etch it on your forehead. Get lost ...........

The GB may say they are God's representatives on earth but if they are then look out, because if that is the way they carry out their so called justice then no one will stand and they have made themselves enemies of Christ by acting as judge jury and executioner against so many innocent lives. Poke and mock other religions but don't forget what goes around comes around to bite you right back...

Disfellowshipping is the only thing the GB holds over the heads of every last JW and every witness is terrified of that word. Just say the word in a group of them and they cringe. Fear is the Watchtowers Factor. They know it and its what keeps JW'S in line of obedience. Have you any idea how many JW'S would leave in a heart beat if disfellowshipping didn't exist. The numbers would be staggering. I have had witnesses tell me they are terrified to loose their family's so they would rather be miserable in this organization just to so they can be by their families. many of these witnesses are sitting on the fence as it were and they haven't made up their minds yet. Because why ? FEAR!!!

My own family doctor told me one day , he said, 'Terry if you only knew how many witnesses from your kingdom hall are so envious of you because you had the courage to get out and they don't have that same courage, they are afraid of the organization and losing friends in the congregation, now remember this is my doctor telling me this story, so i said to him, I know there are many who want out I could almost tell you their names but of course he couldn't being a Dr and all. But I was right many of the ones that i thought years ago that wanted out and now out and have moved away just so that the witnesses in the area couldn't disfellowship them. What a terrible and sad existence.

I thank God everyday that I am out of that terrible religion and that I have found true peace and contentment in my life and that the Lord has opened the float gates of heaven for me and I have been so richly blessed with such beautiful friends and kind and loving neighbours by that I also am referring to my community. And most of all I got back my baby sister. And for that to happen all the tears and pain at the outset of my leaving the organization in 99 is worth it and i never ever regretted leaving the organization, I had always prayed to God that someone in my family would see some day or someday leave the organization and my sister has and even though she still believes it is the truth I still have lots of time to convince her otherwise. She has been the joy I needed since my husband Marco passed away. We talk several times a day and she lives out west and I hope and pray that I will be able to get out to see her. As in all things in my life I leave it in the hands of the Lord.

Rather then witnesses disfellowshipping they should concentrate on fellow shipping and helping and caring and loving one another as true Christains out to and only then could they maybe stand a chance for true happiness. And no disfellowshipping. But as long as you have power hungry elders and a GB who are to stubborn to allow the light of God's word to open their stone cold hearts, and to extend mercy instead, your going to have nasty disfellowshippings.One more thought I also believe that more and more people have become aware of the history and the lies of the WTS and that is why you are seeing a massive leaving from the organization, i don't think it has anything to do with peoples love of God going cold because many a witness has left and have found true peace and contentment and love of God, in other faiths or spiritual ways.

ORANGEFATCAT.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

tonight my night! lets party

• shepherd
    shepherd

Congratulations!

They no longer have any control over you, so when you see a JW you know in future, don't forget to say 'hi' to them. You do not have to avoid them or not talk to them - those are their rules, not yours, so no need to feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. :)

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

waterbottle,

Have you checked with the school about student employment? And if you didn't do a FAFSA before, get with your financial aid department and get one filled out. "Worldly institutions" are amazingly helpful with these things, jobs, scholarships, etc. Now that you don't waste your time and energy on field serve-us and meetings, you have more options in school and work. And you're young, don't waste your opportunities for education.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Is it pagan to celebrate the anniversary of your df'ing?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

*fistpump*

I just got a call from Staples today. I missed the call, but found out that it's from the hiring manager.

I told the woman who told me that he left for the day to tell him that I'm interested in the job and to call me back tomorrow.

By the way, anyone know anything about working at Staples? (Details plz...?)

• Scott77
    Scott77

Yep, thetrueone, I agree with the same. I look forward to a time of reckoning when the WTS will be no more.

Freedom from mentally slavery and servitude from a corrupt publishing house is always a good thing. The WTS has ruined enough lives and it needs to be taken down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit