God is Stupid!!!!

by cantleave 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

Evidently he placed the first humans directly on a major Earthquake zone, responsible for 17% of the worlds largest quakes.

See January 2011 watchtower page 5.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I agree none of his Creations have Impressed me.... That why I'm running for God!

Want More of the Same...Vote Jehovah.

You Want Real Change Vote for Darth Plaugeis.

Plaugeis For God!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Darth, you have my vote. If it doesn't work out I could baked your head for 45 minutes and fill with chilli!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Thats my Campaign Slogan!! THANKS

• therevealer
    therevealer

That was so that after the angels with the flaming rotating swords got tired/retired/whatever man would not want to sneak back into the garden for more fruit.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Darth......no offense, but you are one ugly mofo.

Think About It

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

They would just claim all that shit happened AFTER the flood, the plates moving and all. They are teh moron.

• glenster
    glenster

"God is stupid. Evidently he placed the first humans directly on a major
    Earthquake zone."

I'm not so sure putting the first humans there makes him stupid--only if
    humans could be demonstrated to be virtuous to a fault. Many of them around the
    world were very tribal and 'centric. Too many of the recent ones are, too--have
    you seen a newspaper lately? Depends what you make of the perspective.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

God was created by man. Man is stupid (and yet, also the smartest of creatures on the planet). Therefore, it should come as no suprise that God is also stupid. Only through carefully documented experimentation and observation do we have any hope of rising above the weaknesses of our neural architecture.

Unless you are the type that really believes there are 'waters above' and light was created before the sun...

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit