A new low in public shaming (and groveling)

by Captain Schmideo2 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Nothing like a dose of public shaming to make you feel all warm and fuzzy about your congregation. I wonder how many are doing a slow burn because they had a legitimate reason for not staying but didn't feel they had to explain themself to sister bitchy pants?

It makes me think of this scripture:

Matt6:1 "Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven"

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That's why I have 3 FB's two of which I use for special occasions, like her post. I would've sent her a msg that said

"shut the F up you old hag sister, this is your presiding elder speaking"

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator
    Is it very Christian to shame others for not doing a voluntary service?
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Most JW's are passive-aggressive as they are too gutless to tell you something to your face.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! Passive agressive bee-otch!!!

I had a chicken-sh** Eldub who could not refute my reasoning in our private meetings ( he was leading the inquisition) but he would comment about me during the WT session without mentioning my name. LOL!! Such an ass-hat!

Sometimes it's best to ignore these douches. The best punishment they will receive is being themselves the rest of their lives.

DD

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

he would comment about me during the WT session without mentioning my name.

Another passive aggressive tactic that is a favorite of the Dubs. You are correct the best way to handle this is to ignore it as that is what they want to do. They want to get a reaction from you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Clean up after the Memorial at a Kingdom Hall..

WHOOP-DE DO!!

How many frigging people do you need,to clean up a building where nothing happened??!!..

There are a few glasses nobody drank from,a few plates nobody ate from..

The grass never grew significantly during the meeting..No grass to cut..

....SEND IN THE ENTIRE SPANISH JW CONGREGATION..

.....TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND LOCK THE DOOR!..

..............Image result for mexican janitors

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Ah, the good ole KH clean-up day. I remember times when there would be so many dubs show up, bringing breakfast, donuts, coffee, and snacks. Turnout was usually good if it was scheduled to start in the morning, so it was a way to get out of serve-us guilt-free. There were lots of kids running and playing. It was funny how some stuff kinda got cleaned up, repaired, and painted, but overall, the end of the day often found most of the area dirtier than when we started. And some of dad's tools were usually missing.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Well, that does it, the Spanish bro's now have grounds for staging a coup, and kick their sorry no-hall-cleaning asses outa there!
  • hoser
    hoser

he would comment about me during the WT session without mentioning my name.

The last congregation I was in had a bozo elder like that He would describe my life to a T in his public talks implying that it was unchristian to live like that but he didn't have the balls to say anything to my face. Gutless ax hole I always ignored what he said assuming it was about someone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit