2011 Daily Propaganda...er...I mean Daily Text Bible DISTORTIONS

by brotherdan 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well the 2011 is now on jw.org. Reading through it is vomit inducing. They chage the Word of God, making it invalid. It contains all the "best" stuff from the WTs of April 2009 to March 2010. Much of it focuses on the "Faithful Slave" and the 2 class idea. Here are some scans from the book:

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Here is how they justify lying to people that ask dangerous questions...

• blondie
    blondie

They are quotes from previous WT articles within the last year....repeated distortions. I used to see that the ones on Saturday concentrated on "field service." Mostly though they repeat points they are afraid have been forgotten.

• phoebed
    phoebed

Hi brotherdan,

Yes it is very sad what watchtower society does to people. It is the greatest religious hoax in the history. Major cult- worldwide franchise.

I just came out of watchtower, only a few days ago gave them my dissasociation letter .( I posted it perhaps you can read it) In August 2010 - 2 months ago I learned that they are a cult. I was shocked and I did research day and night. For me it was a complete turnaround just in a matter of days. I always loved Jesus Christ see, but I am way too young for them to believe that I am one of the "144000". I never had the courage to say anything - what was in my heart. Only one single "talk" by a ceratin "brother" changed my life. After that talk I could not sleep and I knew something is very very wrong...then I started research on my own. I realized more and more how little I know the bible- even after reading it yearly with the watchtower program. The more I researched - more mad I got. I had a personal interviews with several bible scholars from the prominent universities. I bought books worth of at least $500 dollars in only one month!

Now- only a few month later I am on a great spiritual journey- I found Jesus Christ and learned his true Deity. I received holy Spirit and I can not even describe the feeling. I was always afraid of "brothers" but now- I have courage. I speak to them with authority - yes I give a testimony of Christ without any fear. They all think I went crazy...I am shunned , of course, by all my witness friends and even my own sister and her family.

But, I stil am very blessed - my husband is a Christian. I married "unbeliever" :) and I was "marked" for it in my congregation but I fell in love with this great "worldly man" and he did not mind me being a witness. In fact he studied with elders for one year, then he told me and them that he can not agree with their doctrine. He said that he can be witness only if they allow him to be "anointed".

Well, after leaving watchtower- I had many questions- especially who are the 144000. My husband told me that me leaving watchtower was an answer to his prayers- he said he prayed for me day and night, so something happens and I can see that watchtower society is only a cult. He never pressured me himself though. Then , on my own, I saw...

My husband was wwriting a book for a year- first as a secret as he was very afraid of my reaction as witness , as the book is about Israel. after me leaving watchtower- he showed me what he was working on. The book is about Israel as a nation and 144000, my husband started to write this book after he studied with witnesses. He said he was shocked at our doctrine of two classes of christians and the teaching on 144000. He felt that the teaching is so bad that he has to write a book about it...

The book will be in print actually this year in December , but you can visit his website www.israelreturns.com . There you can find also my loing to a blog about women in watchtower society. I read your post about sexism in watchtower- and yes, there is a sexism there... I plan to write a book myself on that subject soon.

PS: I just listened yesterday to MP3 of your meeting with brothers ( and your wife too). Well done! You were fantastic, but they are stil so blind...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

That interpretation of being born of water and spirit is pretty sad, they put words in the teachings of Jesus when they say he was speaking only of his annointed followers in heaven and the rest on earth since he doesn't SAY ANYTHING of the sort !
    Yesh !
    I wonder if they use this to also "motivate" people to get baptized...which would be quite funny since Jesus never Baptized anyone, LOL !

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Dan,

Of course one of the key mechanisms in Writing Department was for Watchtower to quote themselves as the ultimate authority. It's like, "we wrote this, therefore it is true."

• OBVES
    OBVES

Any time the Bible is quoted whatever translation it is still acceptable to let us come to the truth.

And the truth is that we are nearing the end of the present world order and Jehovah's Witnesses play a hug role in the endtime scenario.

They are included positively in the period of 120 years that must precede the end .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com and follow my advice there.

1878 AD is linked to the arrival of the International Bible Students Association from which Jehovahs Witness organization comes from.

8 BC = 1878 AD; 7 BC=1879 AD ; 2 BC =1884 AD .

29 AD - 33 AD - 36 AD = 1914 AD-1918 AD-1921 AD.

Note time gaps between the dates agree. 2 BC - 29 AD = 30 years = 1884 AD - 1921 AD.

Jehovah's Witnesses have their own 7-year period : 1935 AD - 1939 AD - 1942 AD .

Suppose they came into existence in 1936 AD . It would not agree with the timeline .

Suppose the International Bible Students Association came into existence in 1892 AD it would have messed up the timeline..

It must be 1878 AD,1879 AD,1884 AD,1914 AD to begin the endtime era . Go to my website to see that .

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

they certainly play an important role OBVES because Revelation speaks about the False Prophets rising with The Antichrist and that False Prophet can be no other then The WTS who have lied,promoted failed and false prophecies throughout their history, destruction and eternal torment for it's filthy leaders awaits them.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com and follow my advice there.

Hopefully your advice will be to run away from the insanity.

• OBVES
    OBVES

You have not yet checked what I have written on alt.bible .Click on my one post there and you can see "options" and click on it and then on "find messages by this author ".

Don't be prejudiced towards me . I am not a Jehovah's Witness .I am an outsider using Luke 9.49-50 to confirm God's words.

I am not against Jehovah's Witnesses who have those belonging to the remnant of 144000 servants among them .

Read Matthew 24.45-46 there must be a servant class that feeds its flock.No other organization that fits that passage to fulfill the endtime prophecies.Christ will not return if there is no such servant who is a ruler over his household ( flock ).

I am not ruling over anyone as I am doing preaching work on my own .I am not an organization and don't intent to establish it.

Read Luke 9.49-50 carefully.

You don't know who are false prophets . False prophets are those who resist the endtime predictions and teach others to do the same.

I wrote on who are false prophets today just go the newsgroup alt.religion.jehovahs-witn or alt.bible .Recover my posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit