NEW ELDERS MANUAL LINK

by Gordy 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gordy
    Gordy

I have a link

• wobble
    wobble

Gordy,

you may not have seen the other posts asking us NOT to post links, the whole site is threatened if you do !

Please edit to take it off here., people can PM you for it and then you E-mail it to them, it keeps it live longer.

Gordy - please can you pm me the link?

Why not get a copy of the book posted on Wiki Leaks?

Then watch the WT try to get it taken down. LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

I don't see what the big deal is about the latest incarnation of the Flock book. It's all bullshit and everyone already knows the WT operates like any other secret cult, so their elder manual would reflect that. I read the previous version of it, and nothing really surprised me.

But if anyone wants everyone else to have the opportunity to see that book, all they need to do is find a host in China. There are tons of them to choose from. I had a China host about 5 years back for a guy who was bulk-e-mailing for mortgage leads. Everything he did was legal, including honoring opt-out requests, but when people complained to his hosts in the USA, the host provider made him take his site down because they didn't want to be bothered with complaints, legit or not.

China doesn't honor our copyright laws, and if the WTS located a Chinese host who put up their stuff and they whined about it, the Chinese would just laugh at them.

Farkel

I received the copy. Thanks Farkel.

It was kinda scratchy but I managed to flush it after I used it.

• fokyc
    fokyc

NOTE: At the moment WikiLeaks is not accepting new submissions due to re-engineering improvements the site to make it both more secure and more user-friendly. Since we are not currently accepting submissions during the re-engineering, we have also temporarily closed our online chat support for how to make a submission. We anticipate reopening the electronic drop box and live chat support in the near future.

• man711
    man711

Please send me a copy at [email protected].

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

everyone already knows the WT operates like any other secret cult, so their elder manual would reflect that

Everyone does not already know that. The Borg has worked hard to foster a public mainstream image while becoming more and more cult-like in actual practice. To a great extent the general public views JWs as a quirky but relatively normal religion. Also, the vast majority of the public don't even know how secret mind control cults operate at all and are not equipped with the information needed to determine whether the Dubs are one or not.

While a majority of us here know how the Borg operates like a secret cult, we can use the book not to convince ourselves, but to show to others both IN and OUT of the Borg.

• factfinder
    factfinder

gordy, please PM me the link too. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit