Going to the Service Meeting Next Week

by TR 22 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

I'm going to the meeting. Yep, that's right. AND, I'm taking a tape recorder. If I record anything interesting, I'll need somehow to upload sound files for 'interested ones' to access. I also want to see how people treat me, and how they react when I tell them I'm DA'd.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• Gopher
    Gopher

TR,

Are you visiting a hall where you formerly attended? Or will you appear to be an average 'outsider'?

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey TR,

You've told us many times about your enormous schlong: now we learn that you also have HUGE brass 'nads!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

go for the whole thing..I have next weeks instruction talk..Intro to Is.
    I certainly look forward as you post the remarks regarding
    the this Book and how vital it is for Jehovahs
    servants to continue to look forward...Praise be to Jah

• Carmel
    Carmel

Now there's someone with nothing to do but count the flowers on the wall! Crap man, ain't there a highschool ball game in town to go see or a car wash to ride through a few times?

carmel, scratching his head class

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

tr, have fun! i'll be at the hall on sunday :)

not a RULES girl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey TR,You are a crazy shit.(LOL)After one hour your going to find out why you left in the first place.Have fun dude!...OUTLAW

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

why tr ... why ? i'm sure the nausea would creep it's way up for me if i went too close to the kh ...

• outnfree
    outnfree

Carmel!!! So nice to see you post here again! You've been missed!!!
    Hope all is well?

TR,
    Why are YOU going?
    I'm thinking of going to pick up my subscriptions. I've been getting wrappers stating "only X more issues!" and now have gotten one that says "EXPIRED! SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE WILL BE DISCONTINUED. OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL COPY THROUGH A CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
    Dare I attend for the last half of the service meeting and go to the magazine counter with the wrapper in hand and innocently say,
    "I'm sorry to put you in this uncomfortable position, Brother, but the Society told me I had to come here for my subscription, so here I am!" and then wait while the pause gets pregnant and the others in line behind me shift uncomfortably from foot to foot?
    Maybe I'll go to the book counter servant, too, and ask for my long-ago ordered CD-ROM?

Still mulling this over, folks... Maybe I'll wait to see what happens with you, TR.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

out, do it! :):)

not a RULES girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit