Don't want to be counted as MIA, so

by jamiebowers 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm letting everyone know, (especially all of the people I usually pm), that I'l be off line probably until this weekend. My dear husband is in the hospital, so I'll be spending most of my time there with him. Things are going well so far. I hope they continue to do so.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Thanks for the update, Jamie. I hope things will turn out alright. I won't bombard your inbox while you're away, I promise!

-sd-7

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I hope things go well Jamie.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

please go take care of him

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Keeping you and hubs in my prayers.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Will be praying for you and your hubby Jamie

Rosepetal

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hey Jamie, hope your hubby recovers nicely. Take your dad along for some funnies.

Well maybe not, he'll be laughing too hard to recover.

Best Wishes

• Ding
    Ding

You're in my prayers.

Keep us posted.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I hope everything goes well and your husband is out of the hospital soon.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Well, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! All of the pre-tests, surgery and post tests are better than expected, and things were looking pretty positive to begin with. He was sleepy and told me to leave the hospital early, so I could make plans to break him out, LOL! He really wants to come home tomorrow, but I don't know if he'll be allowed. Our regular doctor let him out earlier than the surgeon wanted when he had a different operation five years ago. I'm going to call our family doctor first thing tomorrow morning, so I guess we'lljust have to wait and see. Thanks everybody here and on Face Book for your well wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit