wannabefree

Welcome catherine :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome Cat, come on in the house

pull up a chair, make yourself comfortable

• catherinedrew
    catherinedrew

what I actually wanted to say was "hi". A minor internet stuff up. sorry. Thanks for your welcomes. I was born and bought up as a jw,along with my two sisters and two brothers. I did not manage to leave till I was 27 (a long 'coming out' story). That was umm..about 18 years ago if I can do the math. (not very good at it). I live in New Zealand, I am married and have five free children. (I still, after all these years, appreciate not having to get up on a sunday morn and drag myself to the hall. I love the fact that we only get up on saturday mornings for the kids sport..no door knocking for them!) I have been reading posts here, some of which make me cry. I recognize myself. I recognize still, that feeling of my wasted youth..

My father and one of my bro's is still in. They live in Australia and I have spoken to my father twice in the last couple of decades. My brother is the same. I have a story, I need time to tell it.

Here in Nz, it's 2.25pm, wednesday. I have to leave soon and pick up a few kids from school.

Thanks for listening.

• Evidently Apostate
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Another Kiwi.... Cool. We tend to be a rare breed around here.

Welcome to the forum Cat

Chris

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hello!

From,

Palmtree

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hi from an Aussie. Glad that your kids are able to have a normal childhood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit