elder book

by TheLoveDoctor 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mickeyman1
    mickeyman1

No i dont know, that was only link to image. Yes on the image I have written th link to the book so I am not sure If this site could have problems with it.

And the link to image to the another image with link to book is forbidden too? Is here any lawyer?

• shepherd
    shepherd

I am, and it is not in the least bit illegal to post a link to that image. But that is not the issue - Simon has asked that the links are not posted and that was a way around it that still did not meet the spirit of the request.

Unfortunately the DMCA original thread was also removed, so there is a lot of censorship that goes on here, but the mods have the right to decide what gets left and what does not.

• mickeyman1
    mickeyman1

thanx, shepherd, but why is Simon so afraid of them? My opinion is to struggle agaist them by all means . It is a shame, but I will respect it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We don't want the site shut down because of legal action.

There are plenty of ways of getting/distributing a copy without getting the site owner in the crap, so why take risks?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

PM Yknot she will send you a link to download.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Just because something is probably not illegal doesn't mean they're not going to sue you for it. Yes, it is very likely Simon could successfully defend a lawsuit from the WTS over some of these links IF HE WAS AS RICH AS THEY ARE AND COULD AFFORD THE SAME NUMBER OF ATTORNEYS.

But the fact is, the law is such that bringing suit is often enough to force capitulation due to the financial strain of defending oneself against that suit. Therefore, it is up to us as responsible members of this board to avoid ANYthing that might provoke the WTS into bringing suit against Simon and this site.

There have been several threads lately explaining this (thanks to Lady Lee for the info).

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

As CB said, PM yknot, I did and read the entire new elders book this afternoon after getting the link. Better to have downloaded the link elsewhere than have Simon dragged into it by the wtb$ lawyer$. Cheers & happy brazen conduct, Mattieu

• yknot
    yknot

PM me for 'Anonymous Brother's' ks w/ 3 BOEs link......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit