Rescheduled Judicial Committee

by bottleofwater 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

The judicial committee for me was rescheduled from Friday to this Wednesday.

I still have another attempt to see what to do.

Please don't answer unless you have read some of my previous posts and/or have a basic understanding of my situation.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You only have two options. Show up or don't show up.

What do you hope to gain by showing up? Because you can kiss their asses and beg for mercy and say you will never break the rules again and live under their RADAR, or you can tell them to kiss your ass hoping to make some point with them, or you can just answer their questions in a calm way.

If it makes a difference to some relative (it seems that is the case it is your ?mother?), you can possibly go just to show the relative you are not totally the spawn of the devil and say, "Hey, I was honest and now I am kicked out." That might help toward some kind of relation beyond shunning.

Otherwise, say "No, thanks."

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Show up with your boyfriend for support.

Seriously, you owe'em jokers no explanation.....

• Honesty
    Honesty

Ignore them and live your life.

They are going to ignore you and live their lives after they have screwed with your mind.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I gotta say that I agree with the not showing up thing. All that can come from it is you walking away feeling judged and they get to make themselves feel better and more righteous than you. But if you need to go to it for some sort of closure then do it. But don't expect any positives to come from it.

• braveheart
    braveheart

Hey Bottle...i was beginning to think you had sex on the brain syndrome...but at 19...well er ah...nevermind.

I agree with Dan, its your call either way...I just wish you Peace and Strength. -BH

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

I seriously wouldnt give them the time of day. Exit the way you want and have nothing to do with them, regardless of what your family want you to do. You need to live your life as you see fit away from there judging eyes... I seriously wouldnt give them the benefit of turning up for the JC.

Can you explain why you feel the need to attend this JC? Expecially when it means they will just degrade you! Nobody has the right to do this to you so Im at a loss as to why you would want to put yourself through this, that is unless you feel some mad need to be humiliated by them.

You can either attend, then get reproved and then live the rest of your life beneath the radar or decide here and now that they really arent the 'truth' and that you dont want anything more to do with them... The choice is yours. Without understanding your reasons for wanting to attend I dont think we can offer you much more advice.... xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit