My JW mothers opinion of disfellowshiped people!

by LucyA 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• booby
    booby

Scully - why don't you tell us how you really feel.

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

I can believe it. Paedophile should not even be in the same sentence. I don't care if my child was straight,gay,green,blue or polka dotted, I'd still love them like the day they were born. Unfortunately, that type of thinking is like a bad disease..it's spread all over. My mom has it bad too. Your not alone LucyA.

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

As my dad used to say.

I hate these holier than thou Witnesses. Ive seen enough of them in my time in this cult.

As we aussies say she's a dickhead.

• chickpea
    chickpea

cult mind at its finest

• looloo
    looloo

my friends jw mum once said to her disfellowshipped daughter that the guy who abused my daughter and others in the cong was not a exactly a paedophile ! (he got 3 years in prison ) victims were between 11 and 16 ! but he "loves the truth" so that makes him ok ! what a brainwashed moron ! you cant reason with people like that , im sorry that shes your mum , live your life and pity her !

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

You also quoted my mother who has said the exact same kinds of things all my life, those statements disturbed me when I was in, and now that I am out I wish I had the balls to say something to her- that kind of talk is discusting!

I try to think about her good qualities and try to remember that she is under mind control.

I also agree with another poster who said that saying those things gives them "bonus points" to the other uber JWs. I think that people like our moms delude themselves into thinking that saying that crap out loud shows everyone else how devout they are...& covers over possible "past indescretions". Case in point is my mom...married a "worldly" man, guilt I think moves her to say those things...

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit