Why a Movement to Stop Jehovah's Witnesses Doesn't Make Sense

by AllTimeJeff 13 Replies latest jw friends

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

It's a pity that nobody's tried to file a huge lawsuit against the society for ruined lives, re: Not saving for a pension, Not going to college, Not having transfusions/transplants, paedophilia, taking crap jobs to pioneer and deciding to not start a family. I think the only real cast-iron winners there are paedo cases. They money won would certainly not bring down the Org.

If only some of the writing department woke up, and gently massaged the masses' Bullshit radar with some subtle hints.

I think maybe the internet information is the only thing that's helping some to wake up, as they Org's carefully re-writing their history and relegating old books.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You can't stop the witlesses from obeying their Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. However, you can provide material that would make new studies think before joining, thus preventing them from growing any faster. You can also prevent the public from donating to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund by educating them about the religion, which would choke off their livelihoods.

• dinah
    dinah

Hi Jeff! You know I thought of you Saturday night!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey Dinah! Same here. That was a great first half. I don't remember much about the 2nd half. Probably trying to block that out.... ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit