Blood cards - before screaming too loudly,

by TheOldHippie 34 Replies latest jw friends

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

keep in mind that the blood cards ARE produced and circulated in all other countries worldwide. If they are NOT so in the US, please do not scream too loudly that major changes are occuring etc., because this has got to be some local US thing, IF it is true what you say that they are not renewed in the US.

• Aaac
    Aaac

They are not renewed in Finland, either.

• PELE
    PELE

Neither in Brazil...

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Not renewed in Finland, either" - does that mean you have received NO new cards, or that you HAVE received new cards and the old ones therefore are not "renewed" but substituted?
    I'm not trying to be funny, my language is not good either, but just to sort things out.
    So perhaps something IS happening?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Old Hippie,

It's a case of curiosity, not screaming... it's obvious something's up with regard to blood and if the past is prologue, the reason Brooklyn dispenses for public consumption is almost never the real reason.... they're masters at the ``hidden agenda'' game.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Not renewed in UK either.

http://www.do-not-call.org

• gotcha
    gotcha

they gave out cards again here but the old version and i read it in the km that it was supposed to be filled up only but signed in the presence of the cbs conductor something like that..(philippines)

• DIM
    DIM

really did happen in the US, oldhippie - i was at the meeting. No blood cards this year....alot of rumours flying around, but i can't verify anything one way or another. guess we'll have to see what happens.

i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight-short-sighted-narrow minded hypocritics. all i want is the truth just gimme some truth - John Lennon

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

i dont need a card to say i dont believe in the Trinity.......

remember the Pioneer cards, pioneers use to get ???.....where are they now??
    ............and pioneers are.??

• roybatty
    roybatty

Ny,

You cannot compare the pioneer cards to the no-blood cards. The no-blood cards are a legal document, thus the need to have witnesses sign it.
    I'm not certain if this is a big deal or not, but one thing is for certain. In the past, re-newing your blood card EVERY YEAR was a BIG deal. Why the sudden change? I believe that the Society's lawyers want to distance themselves from the blood issue. By not providing no-blood cards, they can thus claim "we didn't force people to accept this belief." There is ALWAYS a reason for whatever the Society does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit