can we talk "public apostacy" for a moment?

by chickpea 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I guess I'm not much of an "apostate".

You're here aren't you?

• chickpea
    chickpea

not every activity we choose to incorporate into
    our lives to resume or assume a "normal" life
    indicates an overt effort to reject the Truth tm ....
    face it! the dr0nes are the only ones who would
    see it that way.... talk about a twisted life course!

i dont know that i would even be interested
    anymore in making direct jabs at the b0rg...
    but that doesnt mean i dont make mention
    of a "cultish door-to-door evangelizing religion"
    when the opportunity arises .... and since the
    m0rm0ns only let men do that, there is no doubt
    that i am talking JWs

sometimes we just get caught up in something
    bigger than ourselves and have to go where
    it takes us... that is how i got to this point...
    and i aint looking back

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

Regional news coverage...Please don't do anything stupid like hurting yourself or someone else..Please do not commit any crimes.

Lady Lee your hilarious. You really crack me up One time, I wore a blonde wig and went into the K.H. at my old hall and wore glasses and sat through 1/2 the meeting. I sat near the restrooms and waited/watched and made sure no one was in the mens restroom until it was time to stretch the ol' legs and I got up and went to the mens bathroom and dropped off playboy magazines and used scotch tape to put some over the urinals. lol. I also put some playgirl stuff in the womens. It was hecka hard not to be loud and laugh through it. It was just pure fun.

For me, as soon as I realized how much JW are a joke I bought a christmas tree. lol. I tried smoking, also yuckie idea. Tried some other stuff too (my secret). lol. Me and my man went out bar hopping and party it all up. I lost weight and dressed like a slut. lol. It was fun. Las Vegas stuff and just living life. I voted that was cool.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Regional news coverage...Please don't do anything stupid like hurting yourself or someone else..Please do not commit any crimes.

not sure what you might be thinking i am talking about, but as i already explained, i was invited to be the
    moderator for a panel discussion being hosted at a public meeting of a local chapter of a national LGBT
    advocacy organization under incredibly unique circumstances that may or may not lead to more
    than local coverage.... the most public i have ever been since leaving the b0rg about my refutation of
    their teachings

thanks for your concern, tho.... cos what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit