Got a Call asking for my time

by In 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• In
    In

The brother asked for my September time!

I haven't been to a KH since mid-September, and haven't heard from ANYONE since, and then he calls the other night.

I said, " You can record a 0"

He said, "What?"

I repeated myself.

And he said, "We haven't seen you at the meetings."

I said, "I know, I'm not going"

He said, "OH, you're going to [another] congregation" (that meets in the same hall)

I said, "No, I'm not"

He got really really quiet and said very quietly, "oh... I don't understand."

I said, rather too cheerfully, "I'm not going to the meetings... Okay? Alright, have a good night!"

He said, almost incoherently quiet, "good ni---"

I was rather amused.

I'm pretty bad -- I kinda don't want to write a DA letter just to see what happens.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Hey, if you have a sense of humour about it, so much the better. The leadership has f**ked with each of us so why not screw with them?

V665

• wasblind
    wasblind

I remember those calls, I'm thankful for caller ID

• In
    In

I want to do nothing and be EXTREMELY cheerful about all of it

So, they try to make me feel bad or guilty, and I'm just smiling away and being happy.

What can they do to that?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Next time..Give him the time..

"It`s 9:15pm..Go buy a Watch"..

http://definitivetouch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Levi-Maestron-Shayan-Afshar-Infinity-Watch-2.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Hey, don't feel bad, I lied this week when the service overseer called me and asked for my time... I haven't been out in door to door in over 6 months, I told him, 2 hours. I almost felt bad. But.... due to my circumstances, and the theocratic warfare I am waging against them, I don't give a shit.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I never gave them a service report that was true and factual, what I felt I was doing for Jehovah was between me and Jehovah, and I told them so too. You can thank Joseph Rutherford for turning in your time, prior to him the Bible Students never expected it and still don’t.

• In
    In

Outlaw is so clever

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw is so clever.....In

Wearing the right Underwear can make you Clever..

The wrong Underwear just Crawls up your Ass and you can`t Think Straight..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• In
    In

like those boy short cuts, I've never worn a pair that didn't "crawl up my ass"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit